. __ GENERAL INFO ______________________ .
My Feedback - community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/88
- All of my EGL items are stored inside of clean garment bags and away from light. I have a smoke-free home and two flea-less cats that are not allowed near my Loli stuff..
- Each item has been washed or dry cleaned depending on the fabrics & lace.
- I will try to respond to PMs & posts within 24 hours.
- For size reference, I am 5'5" tall, 34" bust, 30" true waist, 34" natural waist, 36" hips.... please keep in mind that I am very squishy and willing to suffer the pain of squeezing into tiny Japanese sizes. I wear US size 8-9 shoes and the "LL" BtSSB shoes fit me well. If you have ANY questions about sizes please PM me and I will do my best to answer. ^_^
- If you are interested in purchasing any of these items, please PM me or post to this thread with the following information:
2. Item or items you want to buy -
3. Your Shipping Zip Code (buyers within the USA) or country (outside the USA) -
- Priority goes to the buyer who requests an invoice first, or provides the best offer.
- I reserve the right to chose who the item is sold to as well as refuse sales to anyone.
- I am not accepting trades.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Paypal (I do not charge the buyer for Paypal fees, however all payments must be sent in US Dollars).
- Money Order (for buyers within the USA & only USPS money orders).
Returns, etc. - No returns, exchanges or refunds. Please buy with care.
- All items DO NOT include shipping fees. If you would like a shipping quote, please PM or leave a comment with the items you are interested in and your ZIp Code (for USA buyers) or country (international buyers).
- I can combine shipping if you are purchasing multiple items.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days of receiving payment.
- I ship within the USA as well as internationally via USPS Priority Mail. Express Mail (EMS) is available upon request. All packages are shipped with Delivery Confirmation (tracking).
- Shipping prices cover the cost of shipping as well as any packing supplies that are required.
- All Items will be packed carefully and to the best of my ability. I will not be held responsible for items that are lost or damaged in the shipping process. Insurance is recommended and is an additional fee.
- International buyers (outside the USA) are responsible for any customs fees. I have experience shipping to many international countries, however, is the buyer's responsibility to know her/his country's customs policies. I can mark down the value of packages if needed. Please note that packages that are insured can only be marked with a value equal to the insured amount.
*REDUCED AGAIN* BtSSB Red Rose Wood Platform Mary Jane shoes
(Reposted from 6/13 & 6/18)
Brand - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Description - I mail-ordered these red leather & wood sole shoes from BtSSB in 2006 (for $260). The shoes are size "LL" and fit my friend and I nicely. In US women's size, I wear 8-9 (mainly 8.5) and my friend is size 9-9.5. Despite having a wood sole, these shoes are surprisingly comfortable and great for conventions. The rose shoe clips are removable and I only used them once as a hair decoration. The straps are all adjustable and have hidden snaps for easy on&off wear. The ankle strap is removable. The shoes have been worn about 4 or 5 times and are in pretty good condition. There are some indents on the wood and scuff marks on the leather (see photo links below). The shoes have been stored away from light their original box (& the inner shoe stuffing tissue/cardboard) with cedar blocks and anti-moisture packets. I took very good care and made sure to wipe them down after each use and also made sure they aired out for a few days. My friend and I always wore socks with the shoes to prevent smells and other things from transferring to the shoes. The shoes will come with the original box & tissue stuffing.
- Detail photos of the right shoe
- Detail photos of the left shoe
- Top and bottom of shoes
- Photo of the box label
*REDUCED AGAIN* Infanta Black & Pink Alice Checkered Skirt
(reposted from 6/13 & 6/18)
Brand - Infanta
Description - The skirt has been worn for one indoor meetup. It is in very great condition and looks the same as when I first bought it. I purchased the skirt at PMX 2009. The adorable Alice checkered is black with light pink print, frills & trim. The skirt has a zipper closure at the side.
- Waist: 30 in
- Skirt length: 17 in