You can make a offer on all items, at this point I just want to get rid of them!!!
- I prefer selling, but I'm open to trades
- Shipping is not included in the prices, please state whether you'd like registered or not, if you don't state I'll automatically quote the most basic shipping, excluding tracking and insurance
- I ship from the Netherlands, items are usually shipped within one week, however since I'm busy with school as it's the end of the semester, it might take 2-3 days more
- Paypal fees are also NOT included. 3.9% + €0.35 fees will be added.
Only paypal for those outside of the EU
- First to ask/show interest is first in line, however if you offer a lower price than my asking price and the next in line offers either the full price or gives a higher offer, the item will go to them
- If you've inquired, please let me know whether you are still interested or not, if I haven't heard from you within 24 hours, I'll go to the next person in line
- I do holds, with a 10% non-refundable deposit, also I won't hold it for longer than 10 days (I will accept a payment plan, but do inform me beforehand how and when you'll pay the next part)
- More pictures can be taken upon request also don't hesitate to ask questions, I'll try my best to answer them as correctly as I can ^^
- For items marked with a bodyline size M, I took the measurements from the Bodyline site where possible, please ask for more precise measurements ^^
- All these clothes (except those noted) fit me, my bust is 34 - 36" waist 28", shoe size EU37/38, 23.5 cm
Secret Shop Shoes - 23.5 cm -
These have never been worn, I've only tried them on once, and while I really really like them, I've unfortunately never worn them
Bodyline shoes - 23.5cm -
Worn a couple of tiems, I can't find anything wrong with them
Lolita clothes and accessories
Flyers/postcards - €0.90 each
Repost within 4 weeks, with 20% reductions
Ivory Baby the Stars shine Bright replica bag
Bodyline hat w/ veil, swimmer fur hat
Repost after 4 weeks, with some reductions
GLP white OP
Bought this for a party, but ended up eventually not attending the party.
Measurements laid flat:
Was worn by the previous owner, but washed before it was send to me.
White BTSSB skirt
This is a really comfy skirt, made of very comfortable fabric, unfortunately it isn't really my style. It has cherry pattern woven into the fabric, and because of the elastic, it can fit a wide range of sizes.
Handmade (not by me) skirt
Waist laid flat:
Simple bustle back skirt
A simple skirt that can be used for casual gothic.
Can fit a wide range of sizes due to elastic.
Measurements laid flat:
Elastic not stretched: 26cm/10" laid flat
Elastic stretched to max: 41cm/16" laid flat
Dead threvos (?) Skirt
Worn once, on the label it says size 12, but I don´t know which one, UK 12?
Anyway tried to measure it, laid flat I measured about 40/41 cm
Poizen Industries Top
Has been worn once and washed afterwards.
I'm not sure about the size of this one....
It fits me and my measurements are listed at the top of this page.
However I think it can fit a lot of sizes since there's corsetting on the back and the material is quite stretchy. If you want to be certain, please comment with your measurements so I can make certain it fits.
GLP winter coat
Bought it for the winter, but I bought a new coat two weeks later, so this coat is unworn by me.
Measurements laid flat:
An-tai-na white fur boots
Ordered these, but just aren't my style unfortunately :(
These have never been worn, on the inside of the right boot, there's a mark as seen in the last picture, it doesn't affect the boot itself, I believe it's a print of the zipper or something, as it's right opposite where the zipper is.
These fit a size 23.5cm. Also it's perfect for bigger calves ^^
An-tai-na black boots
Same as above, haven't ever worn them. Size 23.5cm, perfect for people with bigger calves ^^
Bodyline red x white shoes
Were bought to be used in a trade, but got the wrong colour...I have no use for these as they are too big on me.
size 260, wrappers from shipping are still around the shoes.
To see a picture of the shoes without the packaging, please refer to the Bodyline site, they are shoes202
prices as listed under the pictures
1 - Bodyline - white x black socks - is a bit dirty on the sole, yet never worn by me - €5
3 - black with bow socks - never taken out of package - €5
5 - black OTK - new, never worn - €6
6 - Black knee-high socks - worn by previous owner - €3
7 - Black knee-high socks - worn by previous owner - €3
8 - Black with lace knee-high socks - new, never worn - €7
1 - grey headband - €3
2 - pink x black polkadotted headband - €3
3 - pink headband - €2.75
4 - pink headband - €2
Chocomint bunny headband and handmade tophat.
Chocomint headband link: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/chocomint/ha_a
Chocomint headbow: €10
Bunny hat: €20
Handmade (not by me) wristcuffs: €5
Bodyline bow (doesn't have a pin or anything on the back): €1
Bodyline choker: €10
Different kinds of accessories:
These items are all unworn, I have too much accessories, so I'm trying to get rid of the accessories I never wear
Earrings of the brand Six, has a key, heart and rhinestone attached to the ring - €2.50
Handmade rings (not made by me): €3.50 each
Chocomint black x pink choker = €10 OBO
Heart necklace watch = €5
Chocomint LP macaron cellphone charm/keyring - €4
Handmade (not by me) lollipop necklace -
Handmade (not by me) doughnut cellphone charm - €2
Handmade (not by me) strawberry hairclips -
Alice and the Pirates 2010 planner
This is a really cute planner, that I haven't used even once -_- It has pages for each month, blanco page to write on, and a address list. Even though it can't be used for the calendar anymore, you can still use the rest of the pages, or as a collectible item ^^
Previous sales: egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/14814331.h