- I ship from Germany, worldwide
- Prices are in Euros (feel free to make offers)
- Payment only via PayPal this time (add 1.9% fees for EU / 3.9% for worldwide)
- Article goes to the person who leaves their PayPal first (Important!: Leaving your PayPal is an assurance to buy, so you can't back out after this. If you do anyway, I will leave you negative feedback! Sorry, but that happened to often to me ...)
- Please ask for shipping costs (Important!: Please let me know if you would like your item shipped in an envelope or a package. I also need to know if you want tracking and / or insurance.)
- I can devalue your package and mark it as a gift, just let me know which amount you want (Important!: Your item is only insured up to the amount that's written on the package!)
- I'm not responsible for lost or damaged items! No refunds! If you want to be on the safe side, please choose tracking and / or insurance
- Item will be shipped at the 25th May and every day after, I think I will be too busy until this date, sorry
- The given measurements are absolutely amateur! I stretched the items to their absolute maximum, so please be cautious!
- I don't smoke and have just little pets in cages
- Feel free to ask questions or for more photos (but I can't take worn ones, sorry)
- I have positive feedback at EGLFeedback and on eBay
- No trades this time, sorry
Angelic Pretty Shiro Dress
I'm the second owner and it's never worn by me. It's a really gorgeous dress with a built-in petticoat that poofs a lot. It has sewn on waist ties and two bows in the front, the lower one is detachable. The sleeves are detachable, too. It's fully shirred and fits a lot of sizes. The used lace is out of cotton, the back is ruffled beautifully. There's a slight discolouration on the inside of the neck and some really small brown stains at the upper part of the right sleeve. Both defects are not noticeable when worn.
Bust: 68 - 120cm
Waist: 62 - 110cm (can be made smaller with the waist ties)
I'm the second owner and it seems new to me. It's really beautiful, with pretty lace and sewn on pearls. I would keep it, but blue just isn't my colour. :(
I'm the second owner, never worn by me. It's a dress from a Lucky Pack when I'm right. It has beautiful embroidery at the bottom and detachable waist ties. Shirring in the back and the front. There's a slight discolouration all around the collar, but it's not noticeable when worn.
Bust: 78 - 102cm
Waist: 72 - 82cm (can be made smaller with the waist ties)
This dress is brand-new! It has a beautiful musical themed print with cotton lace at the bottom. There's partial shirring in the back. The waist ties are not detachable, but the brooch at the top is. It's hard to let it go, but I would never wear it. :(
Bust: 64 - 102cm
Waist: 56 - 90cm (can be made smaller with the waist ties)
I'm the second owner, seems new to me. The skirt is made out of dark red velveteen with pretty cotton lace. It has detachable waist ties and shirring in the back. The ribbon at the waist is also detachable. The back itself is ruffled (look at the second picture), really beautiful! I just let it go because I don't wear red.
Waist: 64 - 88cm (can be made smaller with the waist ties)
Picture of the back
They are brand-new! With cording in the front and beautiful scaloped bootlegs. Stupidly I made a small scuff into the right boot at the front while I transported them. :/ There's no discolouration and it's hardly noticeable.
Body Line Heart Socks
I wore them for one day, they are knee-high. They have a beautiful heart design and cotton lace at the bottom. After I washed them there appeared slight discolourations at the lace and the ribbons, not really noticeable.
It's brand-new, it was a spontaneous buy and I just don't need it. It's heat resistant and sold out at MM.
Gabal Story Choco Brown Wig
It's brand-new, too! I really like it but my hair has a similar colour, so I don't need it. It's really soft and heat resistant.
I'm the second owner and they were worn by the first. The colour is a dark red. They are in good condition, besides the slightly crumpled soles. The straps are a little bit outworn at the buckles. They are made out of real leather! Since I'm selling my only red piece of clothing I don't need them anymore.
Offbrand Blue Skirt
It's made by a professional seamstress. It's a little bit washed out, particularly visible at the waistband. The big heart at the side is really beautiful.
Waist: 68 - 112cm
Offbrand Piano Socks
These are brand-new and knee-high. With a beautiful piano design. I bought them to match my Body Line JSK, but since I'm selling it, I have no need for them.
Sweet-Like-You Pink Headbow
It's made by a German indie-brand. It's really big with beautiful cotton lace. There are slight discolourations at the upper parts of the alice band and the middle part of the ribbon. They are not noticeable when worn.