* I ship from Chicago, IL about once per week.
* Prices do not include shipping. Shipping outside of North America is not cheap. Serious foreign inquiries only, please.
* I live with 15 lbs of hyper-shedding cat. I try to clean items right before shipping, but complementary fur is an inevitability.
* Photo backdrop is my proof of ownership. You can cross-reference it to pics in my LJ.
* No trades for sweet lolita. Will consider boleros or classic/IW stuff, but it must fit 37" bust, 28" waist.
* Items are used unless otherwise stated. I have tried to mention condition issues that exist, but if you have questions about the condition of an item please ask before purchase.
* EGL Comm feedback page is here.
All items were purchased and worn when I had a 36" bust. All are displayed on 33" bust.
BtSSB convertible blouse - This is the biggest jabot I've ever seen on a sweet lolita blouse. Buy this, and you can peacock around your other lolita friends. Go big or go home! (...Also, it is removable.) Worn only a couple of times, so condition is very good. Some of the buttons are lose, though none are missing. I will secure them for the buyer on request.
Bust 36" max.
Baby Dessert OP - more info on Baby's site. Excellent condition, I only wore it once.
Baby White Rabbit embroidered blouse - very cute and uncommon blouse with detailed collar (ruffle, lace, and pintucks). Has heart buttons and button cuffs. Blouse is used, but has a lot of life left. Some light discoloration/signs of use around the inside of the collar and under the arms.
Bust 36" max.
Handmade cherry print skirt - unlined, but seams are overlocked.
Baby soft white socks, Baby black socks - no idea how to price these. They are lightly used (I prefer tights, so I only wore these a couple times each). Taking offers.
Disney Alice socks - I'm pretty sure I never wore these, but I think they went through the wash once because the ribbons on the top are falling apart. They should be clipped off or replaced. $6.
Baby wristcuffs - never used. $25.
Handmade headbow - If I remember correctly, this is an old Megan Maude bow (circa 2002; I am an old timer). It is sewn to a hairclip. $6.
Baby LL Heart Buckle shoes - no idea what to price these at, either. Taking offers. I wore these a few times and there are some normal signs of wear to the pleather, some scuffing and scratching. The stitching and glue are both secure, no peeling on the shoes or fraying stitching.