I need a blouse that is:
- Square or square-ish low collar. (NO high-necked or Peter Pan collars.)
- Has a moderately thick/long frill or lace around the collar.
- Goes with classic or gothic pieces, but not overly sweet.
- Long sleeved.
- Cream or white, preferably. I may consider black.
- May consider a cutsew if it meets the above requirements.
- Fits a 85cm bust, 68cm waist or thereabouts.
- No hard budget, but seeking below 100 GBP.
- Doesn't matter if it's brand or offbrand
Samples of what I'm looking for:
Basically, I'm trying to get something very similar to Juliette and Justine's Le spectral du etoile (I think that'd be the romanisation) blouse.
Fanplusfriend's Square Collar Blouse would fit the bill.
- Feedback page: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/1265732.html
- I live in the UK. I'll buy from anyone, though.
- I can pay by Paypal or bank transfer (UK).