Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices (please, take it into account!).
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, he can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items (like here, the MMM dress + socks or shoes).
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it. We can also talk about a paiement plan.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry (except for MMM chandelier print)
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on.
Alice And the Pirate Red Bolero:
Lovely bolero from Alice and The pirates: it closes at the front with a velvet burgundy ribbon.
Beautiful knit, made with wool. Warma dn comfy <3
Tag (picture taken with flash):
Loely hood at the back with an adorable pompom: perfect for a Little Red Ridding hood look! <3
Purchase second hand, so I am not its previous owner.
It has been worn, and show so signs of wear (little little pilling on the arms), but other than that, it's in good condition!
I would like 50 euros for it / 70 USD.
Zara Doctor Bag, with beautiful Gobelin Fabric:Pending paiement for duplica_chan
Beautiful Doctor bag from Zara. Adorable gobelin fabric which perfecly matches the classical lolita aesthetic! ^^ Lovely caramel colour fake leather part adding a vintage touch.
Detachable strap (sent with the bag).
Zip pocket on one side only. The zipper don't work perfectly (I received the bag like that), because it looks like it is glued a bi too much on one side. Onther than that, it is not noticeable and still looks pretty. Just you can't totaly use it as a real pocket ;-)
Bought new, never used!
Side and lovely closing system:
See how it works? :-)
Inside (with a lovely burgundy fabric):
Something to hang your keys inside the bag:
Another inside view:
I would like 25 euros for it / 35 USD.
Lovely White Pumps from Lovely shoes:
Lovely pair of white shoes bought from Lovely shoes's website (please just note that the ridiculously little price on this page have been upgraded when purchasing by insane shipping prices and so on...)
China size 39, US 8, UK 6, 25 cm sole (outside)
Little bows at the front:
I bought them new last month, but they are a bit small for me, so I prefer to let them go.
Never used, just tried.
The shoes came up with some little mistakes :-( Note really noticable nor annoying, but I just had to mention:
Would like 15 euros/20 USD for those.
I am also trying to sell those two pair of shoes for a cheap price, so PM if interested:
And you can find some more in my previous sale post, including an IW bow brooch, a Old school Victorian maiden catalog, an offbrand blue jacket, and some sex pot revenge magazines.