Repost with 20% discount! Also please feel free to haggle because I really want to get rid of them ^^" If I can't sell them within a couple days I will be putting them up on Ebay.
Link to feedback page
- For now I ship in the US only because I'm pretty new to this. Sorry ^^"
- I accept Paypal only
- No extra shipping fees or Paypal fees
- First to leave Paypal gets priority
- Please pay for invoice within 24 hours or I reserve the right to sell to next buyer
- I will try to ship items within 2 business days, but since I'm a busy college student, please understand that I might not have time to go to the post office especially since it's getting near finals week.
- I ship with the cheapest option available to me unless you request otherwise. I will try to work with you in case of any lost items but I can't guarantee anything.
- Feel free to ask questions / request more photos : )
- Also feel free to haggle ^^
Item #2 : Bodyline cutsew - L244 - size M -
Bought directly from Bodyline. Only tried on once, never worn outside. Warning - lace is pretty scratchy.
[Link to item on BL site]
Item #3 : Offbrand black polkadot headband -
Worn outside once then stored.
Item #4 : Offbrand off-white lace headband -
Bought it at Claire's.
Worn to take a photo once, never worn outside.
[Link for worn picture]
Bought from Sockdreams.com, worn once to take a photo then stored
Measurements: 6.5 -7 US/37/23.5/M according to person I got them from. According to new info, they should be 6-6.5 US
Bought from another seller on the comm for $25 shipped, were extremely cute, but unfortunately were a tad bit too small.(I'm a 6.5 - 7 US, so be careful before you decide to buy!)
Apparently original owner wore it out once, and I have only tried it on. There are some tiny scruffs on the outside and the insole of the right foot is peeling but is still very much wearable and pretty.
Thanks for looking! : )