Hello everyone ^_^ I'm pretty new to the EGL community so I don't have much feedback yet.
I also just got my FB page approved today so feedbacks for my completed transactions (I have three) aren't all up yet.
Link to feedback page
- For now I ship in the US only because I'm pretty new to this. Sorry ^^"
- I accept Paypal only
- No extra shipping fees or Paypal fees
- First to leave Paypal gets priority
- Please pay for invoice within 24 hours or I reserve the right to sell to next buyer
- I will try to ship items within 2 business days, but since I'm a busy college student, please understand that I might not have time to go to the post office especially since it's getting near finals week.
- I ship with the cheapest option available to me unless you request otherwise. I will try to work with you in case of any lost items but I can't guarantee anything.
- Feel free to ask questions / request more photos : )
- Also feel free to haggle ^^
Item #1 : Bodyline blouse - L015 in white - size M - $28 shipped
Bought directly from Bodyline site, only tried on and took some photos once, never worn outside.
Still has tags (not attached to the blouse)
Item #2 : Bodyline cutsew - L244 - size M - $15 shipped
Also bought directly from Bodyline. Only tried on once, never worn outside. Warning - lace is pretty scratchy.
[Link to item on BL site]
Item #3 : Offbrand black polkadot headband - $6 shipped
Worn outside once then stored.
Item #4 : Offbrand off-white lace headband - $7 shipped
Bought it at Claire's.
Worn to take a photo once, never worn outside.
[Link for worn picture]
Item #5: Offbrand lace and bow topped white socks - $7 shipped
Bought from Sockdreams.com, worn once to take a photo then stored
[Link for lace detail]
Item #6: Offbrand shoes - $25 shipped
Bought from another seller on the comm for $25 shipped, were extremely cute, but unfortunately were a tad bit too small.(I'm a 6.5 - 7 US, so be careful before you decide to buy!)
Apparently original owner wore it out once, and I have only tried it on. There are some tiny scruffs on the outside and the insole of the right foot is peeling but is still very much wearable and pretty.
[Link to original sales post - I hope she doesn't mind]
Thanks for looking! : )