- My feedback: community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/45
- I ship using tracked, registered airmail from Singapore with delivery confirmation -- I cover the delivery confirmation fee.
- I ship using a sturdy, medium-sized cardboard box -- which fee is also covered by me.
- S&H fee is around USD 20 (sorry, USD depreciates) for Canada, European and American countries for JSKs/OPs and lesser for skirts.
- I usually go to the post office on Mondays-Fridays at around 1-2 PM (GMT+8).
- Payment by PayPal (international buyers), bank transfer (local buyers) and cash (local buyers) only.
- I will not be held responsible for lost packages once the packages leave my hands, but I will try my best to communicate with the post office should anything *knock the wood* happens.
- PayPal fee isn't included in the price -- it's usually 4.00% + USD 0.30.
- For holds, I need at least 25% of NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and will wait for a max of 2 weeks.
- Currently, I DO NOT accept trades.- Priority to those who can pay full amount and leaves his/her PayPal OR offer the highest.
- Measurements are mainly taken from the original site, Hellolace.Net, Lolilibrary.Org or similar sales.
#1 Petit Jardin de la Fleur
Brand: Juliette et Justine.
Color: Red x Gold.
Length: approximately 84 cm.
Bust: approximately 88 cm (SHIRRED).
Waist: approximately 68 cm.
Notes: Got this from auction -- this is my absolute dream dress from JetJ! Unfortunately, the bust is way too big for me. :-( Worn once with safety pins and realized that it's time to sell this...
#2 -- Tea Party Shoes
Brand: Angelic Pretty
Size: 23.5 cm (M)
Notes: Worn once for indoor photoshoot.
#3 -- Sugary Carnival Skirt (Re-Release)
#4 -- Toy Parade OP + Headbow + Knee-High Socks Set