Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices (please, take it into account!).
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, he can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is email@example.com, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items (like here, the MMM dress + socks or shoes).
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it. We can also talk about a paiement plan.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry (except for MMM chandelier print)
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on.
Moi Meme Moitie Church Gate black x white JSK:
Rare print from MMM, designed in summer 2009.
This is the JSK version, whith a white print.
I am its first owner, and bought it directly from the shop through my shopping service.
No shirring on this dress, but its a bit larger than old Moitie designs.
The bodice is reinforce with two plastic bones at the front.
Max measurements are:
Bust: 91 cm
Waist: 71 cm
Detail of the print, just amazing!
Picture of the tag:
The waist ties are note removable.
The dress have been worn up to 5 times, and washed carefuly by hand.
Picture of it being worn (by me):
I would like
This my Previous sale post.