- I always ship the cheapest possible way, if you want insurance or faster shipping, please let me know.
- For proof of shipping, I'll take a picture of the package with the buyer's address on it, and a picture of the receipt. After that, I am no longer responsible for your package and won't give a refund if it gets lost in the mail. If you want to be on the safe side, please pay for insured shipping.
- I don't smoke, but I have a cat. I try to remove all hair from the clothes before I ship them, but if you're allergic, please be aware.
- If you state interest in an item, please let me know if you don't take it. After 24 hours with no reply, the item goes to the next in line.
- my feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/218665.html (100% positive)
I'd like to trade / partial trade or sell these two IW items.
bust 34.5", waist 25", hip 35"
foot length 24cm
- for Otome: basically from Emily Temple Cute, MILK, Jane Marple, Shirley Temple, ...
- for Lolita: IW, Btssb; offbrand for a partial trade is fine too.
- for shoes: any brand, secretshop.
INNOCENT WORLD Music Print Pico Lace JSKproof
140€ or best offer, would trade for a dress (OP or JSK)
perfect condition, only worn twice by me and hardly ever by previous owner, I couldn't find any flaws.
Measurements according to hellolace.net:
33.7cm bodice length, 55cm skirt length, 87cm bust, 68cm waist (would fit a bust up to 90cm though)
Made from super soft twill fabric (100% cotton), amazingly lovely to touch
no shirring, detachable waist ties.
If you'd still be interested in them despite the damage, please just make an offer. As for trades, I like all shoes besides of super sweet ones (except for tea party shoes, I love these and already have a red and mint pair, all other colours are fine!) No black shoes please, as I already have enough black ones, but all other colours are welcome. They should be size L (24.5cm).
-> salopette dress (any brand and colour)
-> romper suit (dark colours, preferably black)
-> prince shorts in black (measurements see on top of this entry)
Thanks for looking!