* Link to my feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/628711.html
* I accept Paypal or money order. No payment plan requests please.
* Prices INCLUDE Domestic Priority Mail and Paypal fees. (international customers will pay the difference)
* Non-smoking home. I do have a cat.
* Sales are first come, first serve. Each item is sold as is. ALL sales are final.
* Included for FREE is a Keropi cookie key chain (or possibly a pendant/accessory?) for the first person who orders 2 or more items from this post! He comes in a surprise box (I'm sorry I ruined the surprise). A $4.65 value! Yay! (awesome candle holder not included):
On to the goods!
1. Baby the Stars Shine Bright bolero (Off white) - $50.00
Front, Back, Detail 1, Detail 2, Worn
Worn once and in like new condition! Unsure of the measurements but the arms are pretty snug. See pic of it worn!
Front, Detail 1, Detail 2, Detail 3
Worn once and in like new condition! This skirt is amazing with corduroy fabric and a chiffon bustle. 58~73cm waist
Back, Snag Detail 1, Snag Detail 2
Gorgeous skirt! Worn 2~3 times. My cat actually attacked me when I came home one of those times and got on single claw in and managed to create a small snag. It isn't very noticeable but is worth mentioning (price reflects the damage). See pics! 58~73cm waist
Stock photos: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/innocent-world/type/skirt/item/7/
4. Innocent World Alice Skirt (Sax) - $110
Back, Detail 1, Detail 2
My favorite IW skirt though only worn once out of the house! Like new condition and amazing print. See detailed pics. 58~73cm waist
5. Innocent World Scalloped Flared Skirt (Aegean) - $70.00
Worn a few times out of the house. Great condition though it could use a good steaming. Adorable fake bustle in the back. Great for a casual look! 58~73cm waist
Stock photos: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/innocent-world/type/skirt/item/13/
6. Innocent World Snow White OP (Black) - $160
Back, Detail 1, Detail 2
Gorgeous print! Only worn twice. This cut even has the giant diamond right in the middle of the bodice :D 80~96cm bust, 60~85cm waist (the arms on this one are tight, as they are on most IW OPs)
7. Metamorphose Bolero (Red) - $50
Worn out a few times but in excellent shape. No pilling or wear on the fabric. The lace on this one needs to be steamed once in a while.
Back, Stain Detail
This one is quite adorable and flattering, however has a sad tale. It came to me from an auction completely smokey and musty-smelling and bits of the lace on the bodice are quite yellowed from age (I'm not an expert but that's what it looks like). I'm told this is easily bleached but I didn't want to test it. The smell is all but gone as far as I can tell but the staining remains. The pic above is about the best I could take though it is still difficult to see. Damage is reflected in the price! I'm unsure of the measurements but I wouldn't recommend this one for any more than a 34~36 inch bust. A good deal for a lolita wanting a cheap fixer-upper!
Thanks for checking out the sale!
~ Brittany ~