- I always ship the cheapest possible way, if you want insurance or faster shipping, please let me know.
- For proof of shipping, I'll take a picture of the package with the buyer's address on it, and a picture of the receipt. After that, I am no longer responsible for your package and won't give a refund if it gets lost in the mail. If you want to be on the safe side, please pay for insured shipping.
- Prices don't include shipping, but are negotiable
- I don't smoke, but I have a cat. I try to remove all hair from the clothes before I ship them, but if you're allergic, please be aware.
- If you state interest in an item, please let me know if you don't take it. After 24 hours with no reply, the item goes to the next in line.
- my feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/218665.html (100% positive)
- Made from gorgeous structured cotton
- Bow at the hip is detachable
- Condition: seems perfect, I couldn't find any flaws. I've always worn it very carefully.
I love this dress since it's so beautiful, but I just don't feel comfortable wearing so much pink. Please give it a good new home ;__;
(I have a pair of matching unworn IW socks for sale
- Very well constructed, high quality white lace
- Both front bows are detachable
- Design creates a beautiful small waist
- Longer than an average lolita dress (full length 96cm!) --> perfect for taller lolitas or lovers of longer skirts
- Like new condition
- Measurements according to the website:
For trades:I'm interested in items suitable for Otome kei, especially anything by Emily Temple Cute, MILK, Shirley Temple, Jane Marple and styled similar to what these brands make (offbrand is welcome too), also anything that's suitable to be worn as a more mature style of Lolita.
Items I'm not interested in:
- anything from Bodyline
- knee high socks
Items I'm especially looking for:
- all kinds of overknee socks
- shoes and bags
- cardigans and cutsews
- dresses, of course :)