- Prices include shipping, but does not include delivery confirmation, insurance, or tracking. Please specify if you would like any of these services (additional costs applies).
- Paypal only!
- Item goes to the first one to leave their PP address OR states that they will take the item.
- Please pay within 48 hours, unless you have specify otherwise beforehand =).
- I live in a pet free and smoke free home.
- Items have no flaws unless otherwise specified.
- I am not responsible for items after they are shipped
- All positive feedback: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/171603.html
- The re-posted items are reduced by 20% of the original value excluding shipping.
Hello! Thanks for looking. I'm doing a bit of closet cleaning =). Sorry for some of the pics being a bit blurry- I only have my iPhone as a camera for the time being.
I bought this new from the BTSSB store in SF. I paid about $230 for it and wore it twice- it is a great price compared to what I paid, and the skirt is no longer available on AatP's website. I was the only owner for this skirt. It's a really pretty, elaborate print with a bustle back!
50cm length, 64cm waist (no shirring)
More info: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/alice-and-the-pirates/type/skirt/item/27/
This is a great skirt that was very versatile for me. It's great for gothic or classic looks. Especially recommended for taller lolitas since the skirt is pretty long. This is a really great price; it's like a winter sale! ^o^
55cm length, 62-72cm waist (partial shirring on the back).
Sorry, hellolace did not have stock pics or information ;_;
I wore these twice- the "22~24" numbers on the top of the sock is a bit faded, but otherwise they are in great condition. They've also been washed, so they're clean!
Awesome petticoat made by LJ user Rinrinhime. The petticoat is really great and gives a lot of volume. I'm selling it since I originally ordered it for a cosplay, and sadly the dress I bought with it is too narrow for this petticoat.
Really cute pants that has cherries embroidered on the back pockets. Great for sweet kodona! I bought it for just that, but I never got around to doing it.
Max Waist: 27"
Forever 21 Faux Fur Bolero (Cream) size S: $20 within the US, $26 International (OBO)
Worn once- this is a great additional to either babydoll style or regular style JSK/OP's! I'm selling it since I don't have anything to match with it anymore. It's a cream color with copper colored sequins.
Thanks for looking!