Please read the following:
1. Priority goes to buyer who sends paypal email first, for payment in full. Trades not preferred, sorry! Holds are ok if a deposit of 40% of item price is put down immediately.
2. Please pay on invoice promptly as invoices sent will expire in 24 hours after sending and the next in line will be contacted.
3. Buyer bears 4.3% paypal fee as I have a premier account. I was forced to upgrade to a premier account after hitting a sending limit one year and I could not operate the account otherwise. But all payments coming in are automatically deducted for paypal fees and I have no choice, sorry! ALL PRICES EXC SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES.
4. EGL Feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeed
SHIPPING is £3.00 in the UK, £5.50 in the EU, and £7.50 for rest of the world. Please let me know if you wish to purchase tracking and insurance, highly recommended esp for US where postal delays are the norm nowadays. If you do not wish to add tracking and insurance, I cannot be responsible for or inquire about the package once shipped.
1. MILK Iconic Clock Print Skirt (GBP58.00 ON HOLD)
This iconic clock print is in a vintagey-hazel colour on a very light baby pink background, detail of the different ornate and modern clocks is accented by yellow highlights all over, giving it a vintage back in time feel. The hem has a zig zag finish. Waist partially elastic, measures 24-29 inches or 61-73cm max , length is approx 17-18 inches or 43-46cm (taking into account of the zig zag, this is an averaged measurement, but the zig zags are not dramatic, very gentle and so the difference between the shortest and longest part of the hem is not pronounced).
Back and front pics
2. Offbrand Pink Jacket (reduced from GBP25.00 to GBP 14.00)
This is a pink felt-type jacket, 100% cotton, could go with sweet coords or otome style coords. It is in excellent condition, all buttons original, fully lined and no visible flaws or stains. Measures underarms 35 inches/89cm, length of sleeve is 24 inches/61cm, length of jacket is 27 inches/68cm from top of shoulder to hem, waist measures max 30 inches/76cm.
Picture worn (sorry taken at near distance by myself, hence the angle and finger)
3. Vintage Jessica McClintock Classic Floral or Country Floral skirt (sold)
This skirt has a wide cut and hence can fit a longer petti nicely inside, it is well-made in good vintage condition, and may be dressed up with a blouse for offbrand loli, or otome/country style. Waist no longer fits me sadly... This is a skirt with stripes in sax and tiny polka dots in the stripes, country florals strewn all over. The label is quite faded and on close inspection you can make out the words Jessica McClintock, made in the USA. There are satin/sateen trims on waist (but not really shiny) and along button front panel, and very nice vintage lace along the hem. The lace is aged nicely and is an even deep creamy colour. Waist measures max 27 inches or 68cm, length is about 29.5 inches or 75cm.