- Prices include shipping, but does not include delivery confirmation, insurance, or tracking. Please specify if you would like any of these services (additional costs applies).
- I cover the PP fee (btw, PayPal only please!)
- Item goes to the first one to leave their PP address OR states that they will take the item.
- Please pay within 48 hours, unless you specify otherwise beforehand =).
- I live in a pet free and smoke free home.
- Items have no flaws unless otherwise specified.
- I am not responsible for items after they are shipped
- All positive feedback: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/171603.html
- For trades, the only things I'm specifically looking for is AP SNT or Cherry Berry Bunny (JSK or skirt) in red or blue, and BTSSB's Creamy Quartet JSK in red.
Hello! Thanks for looking. I'm selling a few items because my tastes have been changing. I own quite a bit of gothic and classic, but would like to own more sweet.
On to the DS!
This is a great skirt for classic, and a really great price for MMM! I bought it for $140 on the comm_sales and only wore it once. It's great for taller lolitas, too!
55cm length, 64cm waist (no shirring)
More info: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/moi-meme-moitie/type/skirt/item/26/
Alice and the Pirates Relief Skirt - $152 within the US, $159 International
I bought this new from the BTSSB store in SF. I paid about $230 for it and wore it twice. I was the only owner for this skirt. It's a really pretty, elaborate print with a bustle back!
50cm length, 64cm waist (no shirring)
More info: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/alice-and-the-pirates/type/skirt/item/27/
Innocent World Velvet Skirt- $82 within the US, $92 International (sorry it's a heavy item!)
This is a great skirt that was very versatile for me. It's great for gothic or classic looks. Especially recommended for taller lolitas since the skirt is pretty long.
55cm length, 62-72cm waist (partial shirring on the back).
Sorry, hellolace did not have stock pics or information ;_;
Thanks for looking!