Paypal only please. No trades for this post.
If you send payment as a "gift", I will donate the $ amount that would otherwise be taken by paypal for fees.
Payment is accepted in either Canadian$ OR US$ (at par). Please let me know if you want to be invoiced in CDN$ or I will default on US$.
Preference will be given to buyers from US and Canada due to long international shipping times.
$20US via Expedited Post (insured and tracked).
Other countries (shipping based on weight):
$37US via Small Packet Airmail (insured, no tracking) for OVER 0.5kg only.
Please comment with your country for quotes on anything else. Shipping can get expensive to far away countries. XpressPost (EMS) is usually around $60-70 (because Canada Post is really expensive).
Disclaimer: I cannot and will not be held responsible for parcels if no tracking number is purchased. If you want a tracking number, please request Expedited Parcel shipping.
I ship within 2-3 business days from when payment is received. My school term is picking up pace now, so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to go to the post office every day, so 2-3 days is the best I can do right now. ^^
Feedback (and lots of it): http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeed
No holds. First to invoice gets first dibs.
Please see end of post for auction items.
Condition: Excellent condition. Bought 2nd hand and never worn by me. Could use an ironing. White fabric with a metallic gold butterfly and plants print. Layers of pleated ruffles. I loved this design, but white is just not my colour.
Bust: 32in-37in (back shirring)
Waist: 27in-31in (back shirring)
Condition: Brand new with tags. Trimmed with black clunny lace and very versatile for mix and match with lolita coordinates and even casual clothing.
Back Length: 15in
Shoulder Width: 16in
Sleeve Length: 23.5in
I ran a couple of direct auctions to raise money to donate towards the Japan earthquake and tsunami relief and it was great. Lots of wonderful fellow lolis bid and helped raise money, so I've decided to do a 2nd round of rare items for auction. Please take a look and considering making a bid to help raise donations and indulge on beautiful clothing as well. ^^
- Shipping is flat $20US within USA and Canada and includes tracking and insurance.
- International shipping is $35-40US to most countries by airmail and includes insurance but NOT tracking. International shipping with tracking is available only by EMS or FedEx which is $65-80US depending on the country.
- Minimum bid increment $5US.
- Payment plan for up to 3 weeks available, but $50 deposit is required with 24 hours from end of auction (sent as "gift").
- All bids above minimum bid will be donated to help with the Japan earthquake relief. *
- If the winner is willing send payment as a "gift" to avoid paypal fees, I will donate the cost of the fees as well.
* For those curious about how/who I will be donating through, I will be doing so through the Red Cross. My family has a close family friend who happens to be the Vice-President of the Chinese Red Cross (and old university classmate of my parents). I have also worked for the Chinese Red Cross in one of their branch head offices (in the Publicity department) a few years back. My family has made donations through the same channels before towards other earthquake relief efforts. Earthquakes are something that hit very close to home since Sichuan the hometown of my mother's family and I had close relatives (my uncle, aunt, 2 cousins, their spouses and children) who were directly effected in the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. I also have family who work in earthquake detection and prevention technology. I hope this information is useful to those who are considering bidding to help contribute towards the earthquake/tsunami relief efforts and gaining a new piece for their wardrobe as well. ^^
Metamorphose yellow Blooming Garden JSK
Condition: New with tag. Includes the matching flower corsage which is brooch back and removable.
Bust: 34in-38in (partial back shirring and corset lacing)
Waist: 27in-34in (partial back shirring and corset lacing)
Baby the Stars Shine Bright Antoinette Bouquet Gobelin Corset JSK
Condition: Excellent condition. Bought 2nd hand and never worn by me, but in perfect condition. Thick, sturdy fabric can hold the shape almost on it's own with minimal support from a petticoat. The design is woven into the fabric, not printed on separately.
Waist: 28in (can be made smaller with removable waist ties)
Length: 35in-36in (button on adjustable staps)
Starting bid: $110US
Angelic Pretty pink Fruit Parlor Apron Skirt
Condition: Excellent condition. Bought 2nd hand and never worn by me, but in perfect condition. The heart apron portion and waist ties are removable from the skirt and the skirt can be worn alone as well. The AP logo heart is a removable brooch that you can even wear with other pieces. No dirt or damage that I could find. This is the original Angelic Pretty release, NOT a replica.
Waist: 25in-28in (partial shirring, can be made smaller with removable waist ties)
Skirt Length: 19in
ABoz black Long Vest Dress
Close up of Bodice
Condition: Excellent condition. Bought 2nd hand and never worn by me, but in perfect condition. Beautiful long and elegant. Great for layering or wearing in a simple coordinate. Throw over a blouse and some boots for an instant Elegant Gothic Aristocrat look. Zips up the front
Bust: 30in-40in (corset back)
Waist: 24in-31in (corset back)
Donation: none yet