Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices (please, take it into account!).
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, he can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items.
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry (except for MMM chandelier print or BtSSB Vampire Requiem! XD ).
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on.
Victorian Maiden Bonnet
I'm finaly selling this gorgeous bonnet I own since two years: it's too small for me :-( I love love love this beautiful piece, but since it never comes out of the closet, I prefer to let it go. I barely never worn it out: I just tried it 2 or 3 times with new haircuts and so one, to see the result.
My head is approximatively 56 cm round: so, bonnet will fit perfectly starting from 54/55 cm.
The bonnet is made of pleated chiffon inside and beautiful corduroy outside.
The bonnet is ALL BLACK. I just over-exposed the pictures so you can see the details ^^
So here are two pictures of me wearing it, but since it's too small, it's difficult to get the right position with it ;-) Keep it in mind!
I'm sure it will look far more beautiful on somebody else!
Next are some detailed pictures of the bonnet:
Back, with an adorable bow! <3
detail of the lace and material:
Removable pin with flowers and feather:
You can pin it in the bonnet or outside ^^
The bonnet comes with its original box and tag:
scratch on the box:
The box is really voluminous: so keep in mind the shipping fees will take this into account! Anyway, it's really perfect to protect and to store the bonnet properly (so it can keep its shape), and the VM's logo is printed on it.
Shipping can't be under 20 euros for Europe, and 25 euros for US & other international destinations, because of the volume of the box. And I would like
100 euros for it/ 135 USD 75 euros /104 USD for the bonnet itself; I'm opened to offers as soon as they are resonable.
MMM white cross socks:
Beautiful socks from Moi Meme Moitie, from their last year collection (2009/2010).
Lovely cotton lace at the top with a ribbon bow.
Good condition: I only wore those twice for photoshoots, so did not really walked out with them. The print of the brand on the feet are still visible as if they were new.
I did not noticed any stains or problems.
Those have been carefuly hand washed.
They are streshy and goes over the knees!
Beautiful Innocent World blouse from an old collection (2 or 3 years ago). Sold, thank you!
I have bought this beauty on a yahoo auctions, but it was completely new, including tag.
I worn it myself 3 or 4 times, and handwashed it: it is still in really good condition.
Bust: 92 cm /36 inch. max
Waist: 80 cm/ 31 inch. max
Sleeve length: 60 cm/ 23 inch. (without lace)
Details from lace and collar:
detail of sleeves and cuffs (the pearls buttons are just adorable and so classy!)
Waisties are included:
I sell this blouse because I have too much white long sleeves ones. Plus I own the same design in black.
I would like 70 euros/ 97 USD, but I am open to offers!
Offbrand blue fake leather jacket:
I bought this lovely jacket to try some more casual coordinations with my lolita: this look so perfect with my AP magical Etoile in sax! But I sold this skirt, so I don't really need to keep this piece.
But I think it will look gorgeous with every sweetish piece in blue!
It totaly matches the lolita silhouette
This is a size M.
This is fake leather, but of good quality: not too shiny. Only worn once for an afternoon.
Perfect for spring time!
Bust: 92 cm / 36 inch. max
Sleeves length: 62 cm / 24 inch.
Suggestion of coordinate:
The IW blue bow broach featured in this pic is also for sale in this post! Scroll down if interested!
I would like 20 euros for it/27 USD.
IW bow brooch
This is a brooch bought last year. Will look perfect while pined on a high collar blouse! No more problems with tying neck ties!
I would like 15 euros for it, or 20 USD
Ozz Angelo cream long jacket/redinguote PENDING SALE
I bought this beauty from a yahoo auctions, for something really close to the retail price.
It is truely gorgeous, and fits perfectly the lolita style!
Really too yellowish compared to reality. Please stick to other pictures for a better view of the colour.
You can have a look at their website just here; as you can see, they used some really beautiful material: there is a mix of lace, chiffon, embroidery, and the whol thing look like modern victorian vision ;-)
The base is made of thick strechy cotton, so it is confortable and also have some allure ;-)
The back has the shape of a "queue de pie"/ tail, and the front open gracefully on dresses. Closed by two bronze staples at the front.
Worn only for two photoshoots, so it is in excellent condition.
Pictures of the aforementionned photoshoots:
Forget the creepy atmosphere, please! ^^
Material is strechy, so I think it can feet a wide range of sizes. Waist is free. The only limit would be: max 92/94 cm bust.
I would like 80 euros for it/ 111 USD.