Depending on how sales go, I'll donate 10% - 25% of the sales, on top of what I've already donated ^^
You can make a offer on all items, at this point I just want to get rid of them, just don't offer me ridiculously low prices
- Offers and trades are both welcomed (for trades, see what I might be interested in, at the bottom of this post, besides those, you are still free to offer whatever you'd like....I'm just NOT interested in OTT sweet)
- I prefer selling though, at this moment I cannot afford to pay for items, so only offer items if mine value is higher than yours, or if you're fine with a payment plan. (or if you have multiple items you're interested in)
- Items listed under for trade ONLY are as said, for trade ONLY, I will not sell them!!!!
- Shipping is not included in the prices, please state whether you'd like registered or not, if you don't state I'll automatically quote the most basic shipping, excluding tracking and insurance
- Paypal fees are also NOT included. 3.9% + €0.35 fees will be added.
Only paypal for those outside of the EU
(For those within the EU, I also exept banktransfer)
- First to ask/show interest is first in line, however if you offer a lower price and the next in line offers either the full price or gives a higher offer, the item will go to them
- If you've inquired, please let me know whether you are still interested or not, if I haven't heard from you within 24 hours, I'll go to the next person in line
- I do holds, with a 10% non-refundable deposit, also I won't hold it for longer than 10 days (I will accept a payment plan, but do inform me beforehand how and when you'll pay the next part)
- More pictures can be taken upon request also don't hesitate to ask questions, I'll try my best to answer them as correctly as I can ^^
- For items marked with a bodyline size M, I took the measurements from the Bodyline site where possible, please ask for more precise measurements ^^
- All these clothes (except those noted) fit me, my bust is 34 - 36" waist 28", shoe size EU37/38, 23.5 cm
This OP is too long on me
Measurements laid flat:
Bust: I have a 34 - 36" bust and it fits fine, can be made bigger / smaller with the strings.
Waist: I have a 28"inch waist and it fits me fine with the way strings on the back are at the moment, however it can also accomodate a bigger waist or a little smaller (not much smaller, because the strings can't be pulled much more), exactly because of the strings and there's also some shirring.
Length: 34.5 " (measured from shoulder to end of lace on the bottom)
If you want to make sure whether it fits your measurements, let me know and I'll try to work with the strings :P
Only tried on by me to find that it's too long on me. I'm not sure whether the previous owner has worn it or not. Lace at the sleeves was cut off by previous owner and they also lost the blue tie-thingy, the white clothe used for the tie I do have, and will also be included when shipped out.
Selling because it's just not my style.....I believe it's a K-star.
Measurements laid flat:
Waist: 18" (can be made smaller with waist ties)
Length: 34" (measured from shoulder till bottom of the ruffle)
Never worn by me, worn once by the previous owner.
GLP white OP
Bought this for a party, but ended up eventually not attending the party.
Measurements laid flat:
Was worn by the previous owner, but washed before it was send to me.
Received the skirt only a couple of days ago, but decided fully shirred things are just not my style.
stretched to the max: 42"
Handmade (not by me) skirt
Waist laid flat:
Dead threvos (?) Skirt
Worn once, on the label it says size 12, but I don´t know which one, UK 12?
Anyway tried to measure it, laid flat I measured about 40/41 cm
I really like this blouse, it fits on my bust and waist, but it's too tight on my upper arm.
Bodyline size M, waist is adjustable.
According to the site:
Shoulder width 36cm
Sleeve length 66cm
Short sleeve length 26cm
I also have this one with white ribbons, it was modified by the previous owner at the upper arm part, so I thought it would fit, but it's still a bit too tight for my liking.
I'd like to trade one of these two blouses for another blouse, that does fit comfortably :D
Poizen Industries Top
Has been worn once and washed afterwards.
I'm not sure about the size of this one....
It fits me and my measurements are listed at the top of this page.
However I think it can fit a lot of sizes since there's corsetting on the back and the material is quite stretchy. If you want to be certain, please comment with your measurements so I can make certain it fits.
GLP winter coat
Bought it for the winter, but I bought a new coat two weeks later, so this coat is unworn by me.
Measurements laid flat:
Bodyline red x white shoes
Were bought to be used in a trade, but got the wrong colour...I have no use for these as they are too big on me.
size 260, wrappers from shipping are still around the shoes.
To see a picture of the shoes without the packaging, please refer to the Bodyline site, they are shoes202
All socks are unworn by me, for those that were bought second hand, it's noted whether they were worn or not.
1. Black OTK socks €8 (bought new)
2. Black knee-high socks €3 (worn by previous owner)
3. Black knee-high socks €3 (worn by previous owner)
4. Black knee-high socks with lace €8 (bought new)
Chocomint bunny headband and handmade tophat.
I really like the tophat, but I haven't worn it yet, because it doesn't fit with anything in my wardrobe. I'm really reluctant to sell it though, so I'd like to trade it for something I'll use more often, or if you offer me a good price.
Chocomint headband link: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/chocomint/ha_al_002/
Chocomint headbow: €15
Tried on once by me, laying around after that, it seems the beret got a little bit fuzzy (probably a little dusty, I have no idea how to get it off though....)
Different kinds of accessories:
These items are all unworn, I have too much accessories, so I'm trying to get rid of the accessories I never wear
Earrings of the brand Six, has a key, heart and rhinestone attached to the ring.
Handmade rings (not made by me): €4 each
Chocomint black x pink choker = €10 OBO
Heart necklace watch = €7
Chocomint LP macaron cellphone charm/keyring - €4
Chocomint LP doughnut keychain - €3
Handmade (not by me) lollipop necklace - €7.50
Handmade (not by me) doughnut cellphone charm - €2
Handmade (not by me) strawberry hairclips - €3
When I ordered them, I didn't realise they were shiny (enamel, I believe?) I don't wear enamel shoes....so these are not needed
Random pack of cabochons
You'll get 15 randomly selected cabachons. There are handmade cabachons, but most of them are cabachons you can get in stores. depending on your choice, you'll also get one that you can attach on for example a necklace.
For Trade ONLY
Parasols, will trade only for another parasol, details under the picture
The black one is from Innocent World, the other two are both from BTSSB. I'd like to trade one of them for another black parasol, it'd be totally great if someone is willing to trade the white x pink one for a black pagoda parasol :D
BTSSB mini-bunny bag (white) (offer me anything mentioned in the list at the bottom of this post~)
What I'm willing to trade for:
- Classic or gothic pieces, also interested in sailor-style
- NO pink or mint, favorite colours are black, white/cream, bordeaux (dark-red), navy
- Prints (partial trade, or for multiple items) please only show me prints with a darker underground, or with a white/cream underground, for example a black Miracle Candy
- shoes (size 23.5)
- for accessories, I'm only looking for headpieces( no head-eating bows, if it has roses, it's only a plus ^^) And plastic accessories (bangles, necklaces, headbow)