- US Trader preferred but will be willing to trade internationally if no US Trader is found
- I have feedback here http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/244163.html
- I would prefer to trade with someone who has at least 15 positives with no negatives (please provide a link to your feedback in your response)
- Once I find the right trader, I will do everything in my power to ensure we both have a good, smooth transaction
- EDIT: The dresses ARE up for sale now with prices (although I would still prefer to trade for dresses on my wishlist first)
- I accept PayPal Only. I absorb the PayPal fees.
- Payment must be received within 48 hours of being invoiced. Otherwise, negative feedback will be left and the item will go up for re-sale
- Once the item has been shipped, it is not my responsibility if it is lost in the mail. I have never had a problem though, and will always try my best to help track it down if lost.
- I try my best to note if there are spots or stains.
- I don't do holds.
- I reserve the right to choose my buyer based on feedback and location.
- I will do payment plans if you pay 50% of the item (non-refundable) within 48 hours of of being invoiced, and the other 50% within 7 days from the first payment.
While I love this jsk, I just don't wear it enough. In great condition.
Price for the set: $300 shipped within the USA, $330 shipped internationally.
More information regarding the JSK can be found here:
Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Circus Tutu in Navy
This jsk has been worn only once. In great condition.
Price for the jsk: $250 shipped within the USA, $275 shipped internationally
More information regarding this jsk can be found here: http://lolibrary.org/node/1467
Here are the items on my wishlist in the order of priority / preference:
- Midsummer Night's Dream jsk in Navy
- Masquerade Theatre in Navy
- Cinderella Jewelry in Navy or Black
- Queen's Coach JSK in Navy or Black
- Queen's Coach skirt in Black only
Everything else in my wishlist is secondary but if anyone offers the above, I will prefer those traders first. I am also open to looking at other possible trades- my style is classic & gothic and I love fairytale prints. Sorry, I prefer only brand items or anything MEW / LIEF.