Terms of Sale
* Payments by Paypal only. CC or Non-CC. No e-checks.
* Buying is based on first come first serve. Item goes to the first person to leave their paypal.
* No holds at this time. Trades for a Gothic or Classic style Black blouse.
* Shipping not included in prices.
* I ship via USPS Priority Mail within the US.
**Current USPS Priority Mail Pricing*
Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope $4.95
Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope $4.95
Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $5.20
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB1) $10.95
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB2) $10.95
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box (Domestic Addresses) $14.95
*I do ship internationally.
Please understand that international shipping can be more expensive depending on the items weight.
I will do my best to get you the best price for your shipping!
* I will ship within five days of your payment. Please understand I am a college student, and I am busy at times.
Most of my shipments are made on Fridays and Saturdays.
* I can not and will not be held responsible for lost packages. I highly encourage tracking for $0.70 more or insurance on your package.
In the event of a lost package, I will do my best to help you recover or find the package.
* My feedback can be found here and here
In perfect condition, and hardly worn.
The only problem I had with this skirt is that it did not match the bodyline sites measurements.
Measurements: (taken laid flat)
Waist: Min: 31cm (12inch) Max: 33.5cm (13inch)
Hips: Min: 39cm (15.5inch) Max: 46inch (18inch)
Length: 102cm (40inch)
Good condition, aside from a very small stain on the left sleeve I just discovered a few days ago.
(It is located right at the arm pit area) It is very small, and seems like it may be a pen mark.
I tried removing the mark with a tide pen but it did not work. I will again try cleaning it before it is shipped.
Bow is detachable. This blouse has no waist ties and is a off white color.
Bust: 42cm (16.5inch)
Waist: 39cm (15.5inch)
Sleeve Length: 60cm (23.5inch)
Length: 56.5cm (22inch)
Proof and small stain
Bought this JSK some time ago here on the sales and received it in a fair condition. I personally have only worn it once, briefly. There are some fraying edges, and loose threads. Some stitching is wonky in areas and uneven as well, and the jsk is unlined. This would make a good pattern for making another JSK, or if you feel up to the challenge of fixing it. Zipper in the back.
Bust: 40cm (15inch)
Waist: 36.5cm (14inch)
Length: 77cm (30cm)
Proof *fabric is not shinny that is just from the flash*
Thank you for viewing!