Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices (please, take it into account!).
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, he can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is email@example.com, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items.
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry (except for MMM chandelier print or BtSSB Vampire Requiem! XD ).
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on.
Victorian Maiden Bonnet
I'm finaly selling this gorgeous bonnet I own since two years: it's too small for me :-( I love love love this beautiful piece, but since it never comes out of the closet, I prefer to let it go. I barely never worn it out: I just tried it 2 or 3 times with new haircuts and so one, to see the result.
My head is approximatively 56 cm round: so, bonnet will fit perfectly starting from 54/55 cm.
The bonnet is made of pleated chiffon inside and beautiful corduroy outside.
The bonnet is ALL BLACK. I just over-exposed the pictures so you can see the details ^^
So here are two pictures of me wearing it, but since it's too small, it's difficult to get the right position with it ;-) Keep it in mind!
I'm sure it will look far more beautiful on somebody else!
Next are some detailed pictures of the bonnet:
Back, with an adorable bow! <3
detail of the lace and material:
Removable pin with flowers and feather:
You can pin it in the bonnet or outside ^^
The bonnet comes with its original box and tag:
scratch on the box:
The box is really voluminous: so keep in mind the shipping fees will take this into account! Anyway, it's really perfect to protect and to store the bonnet properly (so it can keep its shape), and the VM's logo is printed on it.
Shipping can't be under 20 euros for Europe, and 25 euros for US & other international destinations, because of the volume of the box. And I would like 100 euros for it/ 135 USD; I'm opened to offers as soon as they are resonable.
Prisila Long Hime Half-wig:
I bought this wig two years ago, but only worn it for photoshoots (and one time out for a festival). Bought previously from this website on Rakuten: Wigland. You can also have a look at their website. Mine is really close tothis one.
Here are pictures of it being worn.
The good point is that it works for gothic...
...as well as sweet (Silly pic, I know ...):
*the little braid on the right side is made with my own hair...just to note :-)*
Prisila wigs are the best quality wigs I know: they don't look cheap, thay don't look like plastic and the don't shine under lights: they really look natural (as soon as you don't touch it too much).
Prisila is a brand that is more orientated toward Hime Gyaru, so they just make natural colours. Japanese girls don't wear pale blond, since they need discolourations from black to reach this colour. So this wig colour is called "LiYE": it's the clearest colour produced by the brand, and it's a gradient range of blond. bUt it's perfect with my own natural tone, and look perfectly natural when worn :-)
The following pictures are taken with a natural lightning, but in real, it's less orange, more blond :-)
*the white rose is just an add from me, to embellish the picture :-)*
You can add some more volume by teasing it, but I never done it (too affraid to damage the wig...)
The wig come with its original bag, perfect to store it:
close up of the tag and better look at the style:
A half-wig don't cover your whole head: it begins from the middle (just behind the ears, if it makes sense!), and cover all the back part of the head. So it ables you to show your real hair at the front (that's what usualy do), or to had a fake bang of the same colour. Plus, it gives a lot of volume at the back, for a perfect hime style.
It's really useful to wear voluminous hair accessories like big round headbow, head-eating bow, crown, mini-hat...
If you wonder how to put and how to style it, here is a video on yourtube. Another one show one of their last collection too (worn by lolitas, mori girls and harajuku girls), out of curiosity ;-)
I would like 50 euros for it, INCLUDING WORLDWILD SHIPPING, or 65 USD.
My previous sale post can be found here (it includes some Sex Pot Revenge catalogs, a Victorian maiden old catalog, some alce gloves, goodies from VM, and a fake braid):