Here are my rules of sale. Please read them before buying or questioning. If you need further information, please ask below or in a PM if you are more comfortable.
1. I ship by priority only and shipping is not included in the price unless otherwise stated. Please let me know where you are living and I will give you a shipping quote. I ship overseas as well! Please let me check for shipping. Sometimes prices at my mail office are higher than shown online, so please bear this in mind!
2. I am not responsible for lost packages if you do not want tracking. I can get tracking quotes for you if you would like.
3. I will mark items as gift and mark down the price, but I can only insure the package for the marked down price, so keep this in mind.
4. Holds and trades are accepted. I will do a hold for a week at 20% down and longer if there is about 50% down. Ask me about payment plans. I have the right to refuse if you have little or no feedback.
5.Paypal fees are your responsibility, but you can send the payment as a gift to avoid fees.
6. My measurements are 38" bust, 29"-31" inch waist, so please keep this in mind when trading!
7. People in my home do smoke, but I keep my lolita stored in a plastic storage container to keep the smoke away from them as best as I can.
At the moment, I am not interested in trades, thank you.
My Melody is my proof today:
Alright, onto the sales!
Very cute, but all of my items which contain white are pure white, so I haven't worn it at all.
3. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Grosgrain Side-Bow- $25
A gift from a friend, but I got a different small side-bow, so I don't need this one.
Since it is grosgrain, it isn't shiny. Perfect for casual lolita.
I'd say the measurements are:
Bust: ~100 cm (possibly more due to back and front shirring)
It can go alot smaller too due to front lacing and waist ties(picture was of the jsk tightly laced). Please ask me if you are unsure of the fit to your body type.
5. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Rose Head Band- $40
I have only tried this on and I think the previous owner never wore it/ rarely wore it either.
I really love it, but I need money at the moment, so it's time to say goodbye.
6. Bodyline Bunny-eared Blouse in white- $20
A nice quality blouse by Bodyline, with beautiful net lace and cute bunny-ears on the back of the collar.
If interested, I can provide a picture of the back. I think it used to have waist ties, but I never received them.
Listed as a Bodyline 2L and fits me well at a 38" bust and 30" waist, so I would not go above those measurements.
Please feel free to ask questions about an item or anything else you might need to know.
I have all positive feedback here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/659995.html