Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices.
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you only if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- I have a cat, but normaly, can't access the closet, because I take good care of my lolita items ^^. But beware if you are allergic.
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- Feedback can be found here:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items.
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry.
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on.
Innocent Wolrd black, double corset, jaquard skirt: SOLD, thank you! I bought this skirt from IW's website, where it is on sale until the 13 th of february. So I got a 30% off.
I'm not reall at ease in this skirt, since the corset part is too short for me. So I prefer t let it go.
You can check IW page by clicking here
Double corset waist:
I have tried it on, but did not cut the tag. Picture of it worn:
Detail of the beautiful jaquard fabric:
Waist 58 to 76cm
Skirt length 55cm
Since it has to be a bit more interesting than buying it on the website, I would like 10 000 yens for it. What is to say 88 euros or 122 USD.
The price I paid for it new was 11 613 yens, so 103 euros, or 142 USD.
You can see a picture worn here:
Bust is max 88 cm, waist max 72.
My problem was more with the sleeve length: 57 cm including the ruffles.
Other than that, it's really lovely!
I paid 75 USD for it. I will let it go for 55 USD or 39 euros
It has been worn, and it do show some signs of wear.
Peter Pan collar with lace.
There is shirring at the back, and the size can be adjusted by the lacing at the back.
Max 88 cm Bust (other than that it streches out to much)
Waist: 85 cm max
The colour is a little faded out, and in the back, the corset part is not totaly in perfect condition: the inner material show slightly on the side, like you can see on this picture:
- a set of 5 postcard from Innocent World, with their original package
- 3 Baby The Stars Shine Bright postcards
- an offbrand pony ring (look like a carousel horse) in blue and pink, adjustable
- An Angelic Pretty Sticker
- an envelop and a shit of Baby The Star Shine Bright letter paper single sheet with logo and flowers
- 2 shopping bags from Innocent Worls
- 1 shopping bag from Angelic Pretty
Note: the shopping bags are not in pristine condition. I did not used them, but they have been sent with packaged so they are a little creased.
Old Victorian Maiden Catalog
This catalog have been edited in 2001, so I think it counts for Old School Lolita!
There is only a few pages, but the pictures are nice, and it is a little piece of Lolita History ;-)
I bought it off from auctions one or two years ago.
Good condition, sent in a plastic sheet and rigid package so it can't crease.
I would like 10 euros for it, or 13 USD.
Set of Two Magazine featuring Sex Pot Revenge items.
These are real magazine so you have pictures of the collections, and also some interviews from artists, designers...in japanese.
I think they are from two years ago.
I would like 5 euros for both, or 6 USD.
Following items are a repost, after 4 weeks:
Chocomint Crown & pearls bracelet: SOLD, thank you!
I wonder if it is not a replica from jesus Diamante? :-)
Elastic, two range of pearls.
Price: 10 USD, or 7,50 euros 5 euros or 7 USD
Elegant lace Gloves:
I can't really remember where I bought them, perhaps at Claire's?
Anyway, I nearly never worn them other than to take pictures :-p So they are in perfect condition.
An interesting this to note is that, even if it is synthetic lace, it is really soft, and not scratchy at all (softer than lace on my Metamorphose skirt!). A user kindly pointed out it must be Rachel Lace. So they are really elegant!
Perfect for a classy look!
I would like 10 euros/ 12 USD for them.
Fake head braid:
This is really perfect for a classical look!
I bought this cutie from claire's; unfortunately, it is a bit too clear for my real hair.
It has an elastic part at the back, of approximatively 5 cm.
Colour is really as pictured, since I took it without flash, at natural light, without editing.
I would like 5 euros for it, or 6.50 USD.
Clip-on Blond Ponytail:
Lovely ponytail bought from Claire's. Not as reallistic as a Priscilia wig, but mix with real hair, it's ok ;-)
I sell it because it is a bit too clear, and I now own a wig of my natural colour ;-)
Colour is has pictured: I took it with natural light, without flash, and without editing.
I would like 6 euros for it, or 7,5 USD
Victorian Maiden Little Note book:
The big jewelry thing is in fact a magnet: it ables you to put the note pad on your fridge, for exemple :-) It is really cute!
I would like 9 euros for this little goodie/ 11 USD
Special gift is sent if you purchase more than one item: a little keychain or a cameo locket pendant!
As an exemple: