- My feedback: community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/45
- I ship using tracked, registered airmail from Singapore with delivery confirmation -- I cover the delivery confirmation fee.
- S&H fee is USD 15 for Canada, European and American countries for non-Bodyline items. Shipping for Bodyline JSKs/OPs is USD 25 and USD 20 for skirts. This is due to the fact that I subsidize shipping for brands but can't afford to do the same for Bodyline mainly because... it's practically the same as or more expensive than the price itself. Thank you for your understanding in this.
- I ship using a sturdy, medium-sized cardboard box -- which fee is also covered by me. Cheaper shipping alternatives is available for non-brands only. I prefer my usual shipping methods for brands.
- I usually go to the post office on Mondays-Fridays at around 1-2 PM (GMT+8).
- Payment by PayPal (international buyers), bank transfer (local buyers) and cash (local buyers) only.
- I will not be held responsible for lost packages once the packages leave my hands, but I will try my best to communicate with the post office should anything *knock the wood* happens.
- PayPal fee isn't included in the price -- it's usually 4.00% + USD 0.30.
- For holds, I need at least 25% of NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and will wait for a max of 2 weeks.
- Currently, I DO NOT accept trades.- Priority to those who can pay full amount and leaves his/her PayPal OR offer the highest.
- Measurements are mainly taken from Hellolace.Net, Bodyline site, or similar sales.
#1 -- Dreamy Doll House OP
http:// i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm382/Kairei-c han/05112010003.jpg
Brand: Angelic Pretty
Color: Lavender Length: 85 cm Bust: 89 cm Waist: 69~79 cm Notes: Bought new without tag and only worn for a 2-3 hours for an event. Have shirring at the back and cute halter-neck ribbon.
Brand: Alice and the Pirates.
Amateur, Flat Measurement:
Waist: 40 cm
Length: 103 cm
Cuffs Width: 58 cm
Notes: Got this from AATP Lucky Pack. Too big for me to use... ;_; Only tried on, NWOT.
Price: USD 75 USD 70 USD 56
#3 -- Baby LP 2010 JSK+Katyusha
Brand: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Amateur, Flat Measurement: Standard Baby JSK measurement (this one is S-M size, I think).
Notes: I'm the first owner and only tried it on. Brand new without tags (they don't give tags for this LP).
#4 -- Bodyline Sax Musical Notes Bag
Amateur, Flat Measurement: Approximately 25 cm x 15 cm
Notes: I'm the first owner. I haven't even taken it out from the wrappings. NWT.
Price: USD 15
Brand: Baby the Stars Shine Bright.
Color: Red (Engine).
Amateur, Flat Measurement:
Bust: 40 cm
Waist: 32 cm
Length: 85 cm
Notes: I really, REALLY love this JSK... It really saddens me to sell this... >.< The fabric used is my most favorite Baby fabric ever used -- it's very soft and light cotton and feels very high-end. The prints is also gorgeous and quite rare since the ones usually found in auctions are the pinkxpurple colorway. Bought this second-handed but with a superb quality! Worn twice.
Price: USD 200 USD 185
#6 -- Chain Bouquet Long JSK