Feedback: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/1065554.html I had positive feedback in the old dbs, I'm trying to get it transferred atm.
Feedback on ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=yabe_niy&ftab=AllFeedback
Innocent World Espandy JSK (dusty rose) SOLD
Hello Lace: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/innocent-world/type/jsk/item/83
Made out of a really soft chiffon-like material and lined with the same fabric. Zips up at the side and ties with a strap around the waist.
I just received this dress in an IW luckypack, it is completely new and unworn. Pink just doesn't suit me. As you can see in the picture, the top part of the lace is slightly bent, I think that from how the dress was folded into the parcel. I just moved here and I don't own an iron yet, so you would want to iron that part when you receive it.
Trade for anything on my list (see below) or direct sale (offers starting at $150)
Innocent World Tiered JSK (tea time blue)
Couldn't find it on Hello Lace, but the construction is similar to the Olivia JSK, only the lace and bodice embellishments are different, so refer to that one for measurements: http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/innocent-world/type/jsk/item/48/
Made out of heavy cotton and lined with a satin-like fabric. The lace is a delicate net lace and features flowers. Has shirring in back and detachable waist ties, zips at the side.
Again, completely new and unworn, the color isn't perfect for me (I prefer earthly tones, see below).
I'm particularly interested in trading this for the same (or similar) JSK in a different color! Other than that, anything from the lists below or direct sale (offers starting at $200).
In trades, I'm especially looking for:
- classic Lolita tops, skirts, dresses, socks, headwear, jewellery, accessories - anything simple and elegant but not too sweet (no flower prints and no pink please)
- blouses, cutsews, cardigans - anything I can wear on a daily basis
- I like brands like Innocent World and Emily Temple Cute, but offbrand and replica is fine too, if the quality is good
- corsets (24 inch)
- pieces featuring Keys
- pieces featuring Apples
- favorite colors: black, green, purple
- headpieces / hair accessories that work with short hair
- Mori girl
* A light coat or jacket that works with Lolita outfits
* A black cardigan
* Suppurate System Key-through-Apple necklace
* A black Gabalnara wig with bangs
* A Antique Beast (or similar) hard hat
Here's my old sale post, the stuff is also up for trade (would be shipped from Germany): http://community.livejournal.com/egl_comm_sales/13425525.html
Thanks for looking!