RULES:- I always ship the cheapest possible way, if you want insurance or faster shipping, please let me know.
- For proof of shipping, I'll take a picture of the package with the buyer's address on it, and a picture of the receipt. After that, I am no longer responsible for your package and won't give a refund if it gets lost in the mail. If you want to be on the safe side, please pay for insured shipping.
- Prices don't include shipping, but are negotiable
- I don't smoke, but I have a cat. I try to remove all hair from the clothes before I ship them, but if you're allergic, please be aware.
- If you state interest in an item, please let me know if you don't take it. After 24 hours with no reply, the item goes to the next in line.
- my feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/218665.html (100% positive)
Silver fake buttons at the front, black high quality cotton lace at the hem and front part of the waist. Can handle even a very poofy petti. Length of the skirt part ~50cm.
I made it carefully with lots of love, but please keep in mind I'm not a professional seamstress. It is not lined, but sturdy and won't fall apart. All seams are finished. I made it a little too wide for my 25" waist, so I would recommend it for a 26" waist or wider, otherwise it would sit a little loose. I really hate to see it go, but I can make another skirt that will fit me better, right? ^^
Can take detail shots if you want. The print is made and fixed with professional equipment and will survive every wash.