Hi and welcome! Please enjoy my sales post! Remember I am open to offers, trades, and partial trades, so let me know what you offer. Don’t be shy :3 It may seem like I'm posting quite a lot on the sales community lately, this is due to a huge clearout of clothes and accessories. If there are any jewellery or accessory items or things that are not up in sales posts yet here, then you're quite welcome to combine the postage on them: http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/M
For an idea of trades I’m currently looking for white or brown boots, white shoes and other things on my WTB here: http://community.livejournal.com/egl_com
But I'm willing to look at and consider just about anything!
Please read these rules first before buying:
- Priority goes to those who leave payment details and clear payment first, OR those willing to give me the best deal (i.e. the asking price, or a better trade)
I am now operating a queue system. If you post a question which I answer fully and you don't respond in 24 hours and somebody else is interested in the item, I will pass it over. Sorry if this seems harsh but I need to shift a lot of stuff!
- I try to keep prices as low as possible so all lolitas can enjoy the style and for quick sales, but I don’t mind haggling and I won’t take offence at it.
- Postage prices AND Paypal fees are now included in the prices listed but Insurance/tracking/recorded delivery is NOT included in the price (unless otherwise stated) and will cost you extra so please ask for a quote. If you prefer to send payment as a gift, the price will be reduced accordingly.
- Because the extra cost of posting something small like socks with something large like a skirt is negligible, there will be postage discounts if you buy more than one item!
- I will recycle packaging when I can. Don’t worry, your goods will be safe!
Feedback can be found here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeed
Lastly, photos of clothing are shown on my dress form Venus who has my initials on her neckstump (MT for MissyTetra and NLT for my real name). Otherwise, my unicorn twins will be my proof, shown here with Venus.
Onwards to the sales!
The jumperskirt I'm selling is this one::
SOLD THANK YOU!!!
Asking £18 shipped in UK, £19 Europe, £20 elsewhere standard shipping. Only one of each size left.
The straps are removable and changeable so you can make it how you like it i.e. cross over or not at all, and they are adjustable like bra straps so you can change the length for perfect fit. The length from the top of the bust to the hem is 27”. The net sticks out for a further 2” making it 29”.
Size 8: For 32” bust and 26” waist
Size 12: For 34” bust and 28” waist (It’s actually a classic size 10, really!)
Size 14: For 36” bust and 30” waist (It’s actually a classic size 12, really!)
Beautiful dress! The lace is not scratchy at all (I was surprised since it’s synthetic and usually synthetic is scratchy, but this feels quite nice!), and the underneath fabric is a smooth matte black satin, a sturdy heavyweight one. The over layer is good quality crystal organza (sheer fabric with a tiny gentle twinkle) and sticks out well on its own, as well as the skirt having its own built in light petticoat for shape. In the picture it is worn without a petti, it holds its own shape nicely! I’m 5 ft 2, so it is okay length on me, however if you are taller you might consider it more for ero style.
Black velvet aristo jacket & offbrand JSK's :http://community.livejournal.com/egl_comm_sales/13405339.html
Some jewellery here: http://community.livejournal.com/egl_com
Bustiers/Corsets/Blouses here: http://community.livejournal.com/egl_com
Shoes, Boots, and outerwear here: http://community.livejournal.com/egl_com
Thank you for looking! I need these gone, so am happy to consider all offers :D