Terms of Sale:
- I will only accept payment through PayPal and will not charge PayPal fees.
- I am not interested in trades at this time.
- Prices do not include shipping.
- Everything will be shipped through USPS. Please go USPS to calculated estimated shipping cost, my zip code is 30093 and assume weight of package is 3.5lb. I will most likely use priority shipping. You can always ask and I will tell you cost of shipping.
- Those who can pay full amount for an item will get priority.
- I will ship item immediately within 48 hours after payment clears, unless it's a weekend.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions or request for more pictures of item. As a reference I am 34" bust, 29" waist.
AATP Chandelier Flocky JSK I
$250 or OBO
Black x Black
Measurements from hellolace.net:
So a friend recently picked me up this jsk from the SF Baby store only to find that it doesn't fit me! When she called me I initially thought this was the Chandelier Flocky JSK II whose measurements would have fit me because of the shirring in the back. I'm really devastated because I absolutely adore this dress! It's perfect for the winter because of the velveteen fabric. Also please note, after inspecting this jsk after I got it out of the bag, I notice a button was kind of loose but very easily fixed.
Front & Back
Close up of the jsk. THERE IS GLITTER on the velveteen! It's really beautiful in person, I wish my camera does it more justice.
Close up of the bow in front and the buttons. That piece of lace thing covering that slight v-cut can actually be removed. The button that is kind of loose is the one second from the bottom.
Metamorphose Scallop JSK (Gingham) BNWT
Front & Back: The collar and all bows are removable. As you can see there is a little bit of shirring in the back.
I wouldn't recommend this top to anyone who is bigger than a 34" bust and a 29" waist. I've only tried it on and it's been sitting in my closet since.