Thanks for having a look!
A few informations before:
- I live in France
- I don't charge Paypal fees. Those are included in the prices.
- I accept Paypal and bank transfert within EU
- I can ship small items as a simple letter fo 5 euros for Europe, 7 euros for the rest of the World (without traking and insurance). You can purchase a tracking number by adding 3 euros to this price, for Europe. For other countries, tracking number is not available outside of insurance.
- For bigger items, please add 17 euros for Europe, and 21 euros for the rest of the world (this includes tracking & insurance).
- If you purchase a tracking number, I will email you with this number and a website where you can check your package all the way long to your home.
- In case of problems (rare thing, but you never know), I will help you as much as I can to find out your packet, and will harass the french postal services if needed, but I will only refund you only if you purchased an insurance (cause it is the only way to be refund by the postal services, here).
- First person to leave her paypal win the item (and pay within 24h)
- my e-mail is email@example.com, it is also my paypal adress. You can always join me here, in case!
- I have 100% positive feedback on the database:
- serious buyer only, please. You can make offers if you are not convinced by the price! Or if you want several items.
- difficult to do holds at that time, but please ask, and we will talk about it.
- I'm not interested in trades at the moment, sorry.
- All of my pictures are in my flickr, so if you want a bigger view, you can clic the image and have a full size view of it! Practical if you want to have a good idea of the item.
- All my prices are determined using XE Curency Converter, so I know some items can be a bit pricey in USD, but for the moment, it is the official exchange rate going on.
Picture of it worn
MMM Rosenkreutz Skirt
Beautiful and rare print from Moi Meme Moitie.
This was one of my favorite and dream item for a long time, but sadly, this is really really too small for me. So after half of a year cotemplating it in my closet...I'm deciding to let it go. I hope it will find a good home because it deserves it!
I have photographed the tag so you can see the detail of the fabric. Honestly, I can't read japanese, but I think this is a mix of wool and cotton fibers? It is really smouth and souple when you touch it, but heavy and warm at the same time. It is a luxurious material, really better than what MMM is doing nowadays.
EDIT: A user have been kind enought to translate the tag for me, so it means:
Inner lining: Polyester 100%
So max measurement: 64 cm waist (and I would say 62 cm if you would like to be totaly at ease)
Length: 52 cm
I would like 180 euros for it.
The same skirt in black is going for 20 000 yens on Yahoo at the moment, so I think it's a fair price.
Same reason as above: I sell this skirt because it is definitely too small for me. As you can see on the next picture, I have tried to move the closure system, but I don't have enough room to breath anyway :-(
So I would say that max measurements are 65 cm at the moment, but originaly 62 cm.
The skirt have only been worn 2 times for photoshoots. You can see the skirt worn here by me,
I would like 160 euros for it/ 219 USD for it.
AATP Rose socks
Print at the front of the leg:
Worn once during all day for a meet up, and washed carefuly.
The shoes caused a little peeling at the back of the feet, but other than that, they are in perfect condition, event the print of the brand and the size are as new as before.
I would like 27 euros for them/ 36 USD.
next items are a repost after one month! Old post:
I can't really remember where I bought them, perhaps at Claire's?
Anyway, I nearly never worn them other than to take pictures :-p So they are in perfect condition.
An interesting this to note is that, even if it is synthetic lace, it is really soft, and not scratchy at all (softer than lace on my Metamorphose skirt!). A user kindly pointed out it must be Rachel Lace. So they are really elegant!
Perfect for a classy look!
I would like 10 euros/ 12 USD for them.
Fake head braid:
This is really perfect for a classical look!
I bought this cutie from claire's; unfortunately, it is a bit too clear for my real hair.
It has an elastic part at the back, of approximatively 5 cm.
Colour is really as pictured, since I took it without flash, at natural light, without editing.
I would like 5 euros for it, or 6.50 USD.
New Look black roses printed tights:
I just tried one leg, and never worn them.
The reason why I sell them is because there is a little seam, as I tried to picture here:
I ask 4 euros/ 5 USD for them.
Clip-on Blond Ponytail:
Lovely ponytail bought from Claire's. Not as reallistic as a Priscilia wig, but mix with real hair, it's ok ;-)
I sell it because it is a bit too clear, and I now own a wig of my natural colour ;-)
Colour is has pictured: I took it with natural light, without flash, and without editing.
I would like 6 euros for it, or 7,5 USD
Victorian Maiden Little Note book:
The big jewelry thing is in fact a magnet: it ables you to put the note pad on your fridge, for exemple :-) It is really cute!
I would like 9 euros for this little goodie/ 11 USD