- My feedback: community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/45
- I ship using tracked, registered airmail from
- I usually go to the post office on Mondays-Fridays at around 1-2 PM (GMT+8).
- Payment by PayPal (international buyers), bank transfer (local buyers) and cash (local buyers) only.
- I will not be held responsible for lost packages once the packages leave my hands, but I will try my best to communicate with the post office should anything *knock the wood* happens.
- PayPal fee isn't included in the price -- it's usually 4.00% + USD 0.30.
- For reserve, I need at least 25% of NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and will wait for a max of 2 weeks.
- Currently, I DO NOT accept trades.
- Priority to those who can pay full amount and leaves his/her PayPal OR offers the highest.
#1 -- Sleeping Beauty JSK Proof Image: http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm382/Kairei-chan/05112010004.jpg
Brand: Alice and the Pirates
Color: Navy Length: 93 cm Bust: 89~99 cm Waist: 74~84 cm Notes: I sold a white one previously and bought this one. Worn twice by previous owner and only tried on by me. Somehow, though, it is too big on me, so I’m sadly selling this back. :-( Price: US$320 OBO SOLD!
#2 -- Dreamy Doll House OP
Proof Image: http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm382/Kairei-c
Brand: Angelic Pretty
Length: 85 cm
Bust: 89 cm
Waist: 69~79 cm
Notes: Bought new without tag and only worn for a 2-3 hours for an event. Have shirring at the back and cute halter-neck ribbon.
US$300 USD 290 SHIPPED WORLDWIDE #3 -- Whyteleafe OP
Brand: Mary Magdalene
Color: Raspberry (Wine/Bordeaux) Length: 94 cm Bust: 90 cm Waist: 68 cm Notes: A true classical beauty, Mary’s dresses are always ones that I find really, really hard to let go. This particular one has to be let go just because it’s too big on me (surprise, surprise). As for the price, people who buy from auctions will know that the price for Mary’s dresses are always on the >JPY 20,000 range. Add commission and EMS prices and you arrive at this kind of figure. >.< Price: US$360 OBO SOLD!