Information (Please read!)
* All positive feedback here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/171603.html
* Prices include shipping for both US and International
* Shipping within the US includes Delivery Confirmation
* I can ship items on Saturday
* I am not responsible for items after they ship
* First person to leave their PP address or states that they will take the item has priority
* I'm open to a payment plan for the more pricey items with a $50 non-refundable deposit (as long as you have good feedback! ^^v)
* I live in a smoke and pet free home
* Items have no known flaws unless otherwise stated
* No trades, sorry!
Max Waist: 30"
Max Bust: 36"
I'm the first owner and I wore this set once. The top is made of velvet, and the bottom print has lots of glitter. It's a beautiful set, I'm just not big on short sleeved OP's. Both of the bows are detachable.
Back (partially shirred)
Innocent World velvet skirt (black): $90 within the US, $110 International
Max Waist: 28"
This skirt is really elegant! I'm really short [5'0"], so the skirt feels a little too long for me. I'm the second owner and wore it once.
Shirred waist (back)
Angelic Pretty Ichigo Millefeuille skirt: $170 within the US, $185 International
Max Waist: 28"
This was a dream item of mine! It's a lovely print and I really like it, but I've never been much of a sweet lolita. I would rather have it go to someone that can fully appreciate it. I am the second owner and I wore it twice.
The pics below are pretty yellow-ish in general, but the picture above accurately reflects the color.
This would be great as part of a boy-style, kodona outfit, or as winter bloomers. The drawers are too big on me, so unfortunately it has to go! It's all velvet and is a really rich teal color. It has a side zipper, lace, and ribbon.
This bundle features:
*Queen's Coach OTK socks
*Mini bear keychain
*Cookie choker necklace
*2 small pins
Everything in the bundle is new (the socks don't have the metal things on them since I tried them on, but it still has the sticker). I did take the necklace out to repair it; originally the gold chain was not attached to the choker. I also saw that there's a little white spot on the cookie (it came like that T_T), but it's not too noticeable. I got these items as either a bonus or through a raffle. While they're super adorable, I'm not a sweet lolita. The bundle is pretty cheap for the items included, so I rather not separate the bundle.
Better view of the small items
Thanks for looking!