Hello everyone! I just moved to Tokyo, so I thought I'd open up a shopping service.
- 15% Commission Fee + Travel expenses (it only costs me 600 yen to get to Harajuku. Shinjuku and Shibuya are less.)
- I do require a deposit depending on your feedback
- I don't have the ability to use Yahoo!Japan or any other auction site, HOWEVER, if you are able to create an account and bid on an item yourself, you can have it shipped to my address (I'll PM it to you), and I'll only charge 10% + shipping materials (IF NEEDED) to pack and ship it to you. (I get all my packing items at the 100 yen shop, so it'll be cheap). Once again, if the original packaging is sufficient, I won't have to purchase new shipping materials.
- I only accept paypal (If you want to pay in US dollars, it'll be based on the exchange rate from the day I received the payment).
- Because of the time delay, I cannot accept e-checks.
- I do charge paypal fees. If you do not want to pay these fees, you can send the payment as a personal gift. I have excellent feedback, so you don't have to worry about being ripped off.
- Once made, deposits are non-refundable except in cases where the item is no longer available. This means that I will not refund a deposit simply because you changed your mind.
- I ship using EMS from Japan. If it's a small item, I might consider air mail or regular mail.
Please keep in mind:
- I work Monday-Friday, so please be patient with me. I answer emails as soon as I possibly can.
- Items will most likely be purchased on the weekends.
I have excellent feedback: here at eglfeedback, and here in my personal journal.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Mary Magdalene OP right here...offer a price!