1) Innocent World Antique Pansy JSK, antique green, long version
For reference, I am 164cm (5'4"), my bust is 94cm, my waist is 68cm. I am not wearing a petticoat in the above picture.
The colour is a little less blue than in the above picture, but not quite as green as the stock photos make it out to be.
If you need any additional pictures, please ask!
NWT, only tried on.
IW's site gives the measurements as being 84,5～97,5cm in the bust, 64,5～81,5cm in the waist, and 105,5cm in total length (67,5cm for the skirt alone).
The length measurements are accurate.
Laying flat, shirring unstretched, I've found the bust to be 80cm and the waist to be 64cm. The seam between the first and second tier of the skirt measures 115cm around and falls 17cm below the waist seam. I reckon the max measurements given by IW are accurate, but I wouldn't recommend this dress for someone whose measurements are much over 90cm bust - 75cm waist - 95cm hips.
If you need any additional measurements, please ask!
I am asking for 25,000 yen including Paypal fees and worldwide shipping. Please feel free to make me an offer.
Otherwise, I am willing to trade this for the long IW Rose Panel JSK in chocolat or bordeaux!
Terms of sale
1) Payment: I prefer Paypal payments (the fee is included in the listed prices unless stated otherwise) but will also accept bank transfers within the European Union.
French buyers located around Paris can pay by cheque or in cash upon meeting.
2) Holds: Everything is sold on a 'first to offer full payment gets the item' basis.
Payment must be received within 3 days of invoice/commitment to buy unless otherwise arranged, or I will sell the item to another buyer and may leave negative feedback.
However, if there is only one person interested in a specific item, I'll consider holding it. Don't hesitate to ask.
3) Shipping: Buyer accepts 100% responsibility for any postal damage or loss, unless postal insurance is requested at time of purchase in which case I'll ask the buyer to pay for it. (additional 10€)
I ship from France.
I ship as 'recommandé international' which is basically registered airmail. I have never had a parcel get lost or arrive damaged.
It generally takes between 3 days and 2 weeks depending on location. There is a tracking number but it only works till the package leaves french territory, and it's rather unreliable.
I try to ship out as quickly as possible after I receive payment, but please understand that I have a life outside the internet. I will however keep you updated throughout.
4) Currency: Prices are in Euros unless otherwise stated. You can easily convert the prices to your own currency using xe.com.
5) Feedback: I have positive feedback on eglfeedback, the defunct loligoth database, my personal journal (includes screencaps of detailed loligothdbs feedback), on etsy, and on ebay.
I reserve the right to refuse buyers with zero or negative feedback.
Please leave me feedback on eglfeedback and/or on my feedback entry if possible once the package has arrived. I will leave feedback as soon as the buyer has done so for me.
6) Trades: I'm willing to trade or partial trade. I like most styles except for punk and casual lolita. My wishlist is here, but feel free to show me whatever you've got.
7) Measurements: Measurements are taken flat and are not always 100% accurate considering the fact i'm an amateur. If you need additional measurements, feel free to ask.
8) Item condition: The item condition is indicated in the description; I also do my best to show it on my pictures. I do my best to indicate any flaw but it's possible that I might've missed some - however, if that is the case, the flaw is most likely very minor and barely noticeable.
Items come from a smoke and pet-free home.
9) Questions: If you have any other questions, just drop me a comment :]
Thanks for looking! ♥