Here is my feedback (100% Positive)
- I use Paypal ONLY. No other forms of payment are accepted, sorry. The Paypal fee is already factored into the price of the items.
- I ship in the U.S.A., only, from northern Florida, using USPS priority mail in a flat rate box with delivery confirmation. That would cost $5.65 (plus $.90 for packing materials), according to the USPS website for one item. If you would like insurance or other extra services with your item, please let me know and I will be happy to add them to the total of your shipping.
- If you commission from me, I request that you either fully pay or partially pay for the item before I start construction.
- Please note, that I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you are concerned with such an event that may happen, again, you can request insurance or extra services which will be added to the shipping cost.
- No refunds or exchanges, please.
- Once the item has been paid for, depending on the time of day for me, the item will be sent off that same day. If it's too late, then the next day. Also, immediately after a commissioned item has been completed, it will be shipped off immediately and I will promptly let you know with the confirmation number.
-By purchasing from me, you agree to my terms and conditions. :D
- These items come from a SMOKE FREE home but there ARE PETS (specifically cats). The items will be removed of cat hair to the best of my abilities. =^.^=
WARNING Some photos are pretty darn big when you click on them. I left them in their original size so you can see details of the bows and stitching better. :D
Black x White Polka Dots on White Head Bow
Description: Here is a super cute white cotton head bow, accented with black and black and white polka dots ribbon. made by me. All piece are removable, as well as the entire bow itself, and include extra interfacing than normal to avoid transparency and add extra "body" to it. This bow is not as big as the bows I normally make but it's awfully cute! Have a look at what it looks like worn so you can have an idea.
Black and White Polka Dots on Pink Head Bow
Description: Here is a cotton pink bow made by me accented with black and black and white polka dot ribbons. All pieces are removable and include interfacing. Please have a look at what it looks worn so you have an idea as to what it may look like worn.
Musical Notes Head Bow
Description: Here is an absolutely adorable cotton musical note themed head bow made by me. Like all of my head bows, all pieces are removable and include interfacing. Unfortunately for this piece, the ribbon on the black part has a tendency to fade upon heavy handling. You can probably see the fading of the notes on the ribbon from when I was sewing it into the fabric when you click the picture. Because of this unfortunate flaw, I am going to discount this piece.
Asking Price: $21
Selling Price: $19
Piano Keys Head Bow
Description: Here is an adorable cotton piano keys bow made by me. This bow is slightly larger than the previous bows I've made in this style but still very cute. Have a look at what it looks like worn so you can get a better idea.
Candy Inspired Head Bow
1 2 3 4 5 6
Description: Handmade head bow by me, much inspired by Angelic Pretty's Miracle Candy line. All mateiral is 100% cotton and complete with interfacing. This bow and it's pieces are adjustable and removable. The handband is fully lined and finished, as well.
**Notes of Interest: If you have a look at picture 1 in additional views, you will notice some boo boos that happened while sewing. So to allieviate that little mistake, I've included two fake candy pins I made, as seen in pictures I have provided above, at no extra charge. ^.^ When attaching the pins to the bow, it's best to attach them through both the small and large piece at the same time, otherwise there is an unattractive flopping effect that happens. XD
Trimmed Black and White Gingham Head Bow
Description: This is a sweet gingham handmade head bow by me. It's adjustable and removable just like the rest of mine listed here. :D
Sweet Pink Head Bow **SOLD!**
Additional views below:
1 2 3 4 5 6
Description: This is a lovely 100% cotton, super sweet head bow handmade by me. All pieces seen here are detatchable to allow you to customize the look of the bow or even remove the bow to put it on something else. The bow is firmly put together, so there is no need to worry about it falling apart while wearing it. The fake pearls you see here are neatly hot glued in place. The bow also includes interfacing for firmness and avoiding a see through effect.
**Notes of Interest: There may be the possibility to attach a hair comb (not included) to the bottom of the bow to keep from slipping off your head when you bend over. But depending on how you put it on, it may not slip off.
NEW PRICE: SOLD!
Small White Polka Dots Red Bow
Decription: Here's a small white and red, handmade polka dot headbow by me. It's 100% cotton and complete with interfacing. Again, like the other bows, this one is removable and adjustable. Please note, this particular head piece is a little more heavy than my other ones because I put a little bit more interface on the larger bow than the other pieces, so you may need to attach a hair comb (not included) to the bow band to keep from slipping off when you bend over or look down, depending on how you place it on your head.
Original Price: $26
NEW PRICE: $21
Sweet Shiro Headdress **SOLD!**
Description: Here is a sweet, shiro headdress hand made by me. It's complete with white satin and grosgrain ribbon details and non cotton lace and trim as well as interfacing.
**Notes of interest: This headdress is perfect in every way except for the fact that the lace on the ends flop up when handled, but once you put it on and don't touch it, it stays put. Also, there is a noticable seam from the factory of the lace. You can only notice it really up close. Because of these little flaws, I've decided to list the price half of what I would like to put it up for.
If you have any questions, please fell free to ask here or PM. I'm on my computer a lot, so I may be able to respond pretty quickly. :D
Also note that all these bows are available to be made in other colors. The Miracle Candy inspired bow can only be made in red and white and the music themed pieces can only be made in the presented colors at the moment.
When commissioning from me, my bows start at $21 with or without ribbon trim and include a finished and lined headband and go up $4+ if you wish to add lace. Thank you for looking and I hope you find something here you like! ^.^