- Please note that I have a kitten. While I do keep him away from my closet and lint-roll all my items before shipping, please be wary that I may accidentally miss some if you have allergies.
- All prices are in USD, and are not inclusive of shipping. Please leave your location if you're inquiring about shipping and I will give you a quote.
- Items will be shipped once money has transferred into my bank account, up to seven days. I will ship within a week regardless of if the money is in my bank or not.
- PayPal and bank deposit only (bank deposit only if you're within Australia)
- PayPal fees are included in the price.
- I can do local pickup if you live in Brisbane.
- All measurements are amateur.
- All items are cleaned before being sent out.
- Feel free to make offers if you think prices are too high. If there are multiple people interested in one item, it will go to the highest offer. If higher offers are made, sales will not operate on a first come, first serve basis.
- I can do holds but only if there is no one else interested in the item in question and if you put down a 20% non-refundable deposit. In short, no deposit = no hold!
- Invoices must be paid within one day unless something else is arranged. If you commit to buy something and ignore the invoice, I will leave neutral or negative feedback, depending on the situation.
My feedback is located here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/356838.html (+29)
Bust 78-90cm, waist 66-78cm, length 79cm. Only ever tried on, new with tags. I currently have an offer for $350 including shipping on this, I will be taking offers for the next day or so. I may consider trades for other AatP prints, or the type I JSK or skirt in this print.
I was selling the same JSK for a friend in case anyone has seen the sale, here is a photo to prove that I have two in my possession currently (one is sold, the mannequin used in all these sales is seen in the background).
Alice Never Voyage OP - $135 OBO (reduced 20% from last post)
Bust 90cm, waist 72cm, length (from the middle of the collar to hem), 85cm. This is in very good condition, I received this in a trade and have only worn it once, although according to the previous owner, there was a bow on the hem that was lost, although I cannot see any damage from where it is missing. Both the sleeves and apron are detachable, no shirring.
Baby Ice Cream JSK - $150 OBO - PENDING
Bust 80-92cm, waist 66-78cm, length (from top middle of bodice to hem) 78cm. Worn once, in like-new condition. The shoulder straps are detachable at the front, although not at the back. I assume this is so it can be worn as a halter with the neck ties, but I have never tried this. Waist ties are detachable, corsetting at the back.
AP tartan JSK- $110 OBO (reduced 20%)
Bust 86-96cm, waist 74-79cm, length (from the middle of the neckline at the front to hem, not including shoulder straps) 79cm. Worn twice, in good condition, shirred panel at the back of the dress. Waist ties are not detachable. The green tartan used seems to be standard for AP, I've owned three other green tartan pieces from AP that have all matched perfectly, should you have anything you're curious if it would match with.
AP sailor OP - $130 - PENDING
Bust 84cm, waist 68cm, length (from the middle of the neckline at the front to hem, not including shoulder straps) 75cm. Worn once, in good condition. Please excuse the photo, I had to adjust the lighting, the fabric is not faded. The bow at the collar is removable, no shirring or stretch, so I do not recommend this to anyone larger thn the listed measurements.
AP Sailor Set - $260 OBO
JSK measurements: bust 78-90cm, waist 70-72, length 76. Jacket: Bust 90cm, waist 82cm, sleeve length 57cm. Worn once the corsetting at the back of the JSK is missing but I have a heap of ribbon so I can send both some in blue and white. there is a mark on the jacket just above the left pocket (picture). Set includes JSK, jacket and beret, I will only separate these if I have buyers for each item.
If you have any questions, or would like any additional photos, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help. I will be out tonight, so I won't be able to take any additional photos until tomorrow, but I'll do my best to get back to you quickly.