1) Priority goes to those who leave their Paypal address first.
2) Payments must be made with Paypal, and please pay invoice promptly (see above).
3) Payments are made in USD. If you don't like the prices, I'm willing to haggle!
4) Postage not included but is cheap.
5) Paypal fees responsible by buyer.
6) Holds only at my discretion (I'll usually agree, if you put down a deposit).
7) For international buyers, please let me know if you would like me to mark the parcel value down.
8) I reserve the right to refuse sale to you if you have poor (or no) feedback.
9) I will pack the item safely, but I am not responsible for it once it leaves my hands.
10) And finally- I am open to trades for classical pieces, especially by AATP or BTSSB.
I have 100% positive feedback on eglfeedback here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/505486.html
These Piyo sprites will be my proof:
BTSSB Princess Drop / Pockets Embroidery JSK (ver 2)- $280
Worn only once, in perfect condition. This dress is stunning, and I received more compliments wearing this JSK that in any other outfit! It has six different kinds of lace altogether, and piles of ruffles. There is corset lacing in the back so it can be adjusted to fit a range of sizes. It also fits a range of heights, because of the elasticated straps. This is particularly good for lolitas with long torsos (like myself)!
Gold pocket embroidery of Baby's logo
Tulle and grosgrain ribbons on the bodice
Elasticated straps with lace and tulle trim
Three kinds of lace (big rose, little rose, scallop lace)
BTSSB Trick-or-Treat/Halloween print underbust JSK- $250 OBO
Never worn by me, only tried on (not sure about previous owner). This is an absolutely gorgeous piece, my photograph really doesn't do it justice! The bodice is velvet and has (plastic) boning, with corset lacing on the front. But I think what makes this dress really amazing is all the wonderful little details:
Ruffled lace on the bodice
Velvet trim on the skirt hem
And of course, the adorable (and bizarre) trick or treat-ers in the print
Tom Baker trick-or-treater!
BTSSB 'She is Sleeping' embroidery JSK- $250 OBO
Worn several times, but still in fantastic condition. This was my first ever brand piece, and I'm still just as amazed at it as I was then. The embroidery is jaw-droppingly gorgeous, and even has tiny gems around it! Details below:
Embroidered writing (surrounded by sparkly gems)
The spinning wheel from the fairytale
Baby's logo in the window, and a gem-topped crown
Rose Melody Chandelier camisole- $40
Bought new and never worn, only tried on. The embroidered, golden chandelier on this top is stunning. I bought it to match a crux_commissa skirt that (for obvious reasons) I never received. It would go equally well with AP's chandelier skirt, or a replica of it! It's an especially good fit on long-torso'd lolitas (such as myself). I know how hard it is to find well-fitting lolita tops for long torsos!
Black offbrand cutsew- $20
Apologies for the poor picture, it was hard to capture the details. This cutsew was an impulse buy (I fell in love with ruffled bib and delicate pintucks) but I haven't ever worn it. It has a peter-pan style collar and lightly puffed sleeves- perfect for wearing under JSKs.
Thank you for looking!