Feedback page: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/644500.html
I'm looking for good basic pieces to build up my lolita wardrobe. I'm on a tight budget so the cheaper, the better; please nothing over $40.
What I want:
* black blouse
* white blouse or cutsew (more classic than sweet, please)
* skirts in burgundy, green, purple, brown, black, or blue
* cardigans in the above colors
* headbows in the above colors
* American size 9 shoes in black or white, preferably flat or nearly flat
Skirt + headbow sets are ideal. My favorite brands, for reference, are Victorian Maiden, Mary Magdalene, MMM, Dear Celine, and Surface Spell.
Also if you have a JSK you think I might like that you are willing to part with for less than $40, I'll consider those.
My waist measurement is 28 inches and my bust is 30.5 inches.
Lastly, I'm also looking for my favorite skirt, Bodyline l120 (http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showProduct.asp?id=4766) in green, for less than it would cost me to buy it from Bodyline directly (at its current sale price + shipping, that is $45).