Information (Please read!):
- Shipping is included in the price (USPS Priority).
- I am willing to sell the JSKs internationally; prices are listed below
- Only shipping within the US will include Delivery Confirmation. If you would like additional services (insurance, etc.) please specify and I will calculate accordingly.
- I am not responsible for items after they are shipped.
- Paypal only
- Priority goes to the first person that leaves their PP address or states that they will take it.
- I live in a smoke and pet free home
- All positive feedback here : http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/171603.html
- No trades, sorry!
I am selling a few things in exchange of reserving my first "dream print" ^^. I hope you can give these items a good home.
I bought this from a friend at our local swap meet. She kept it in great condition, and I've only tried it on. The JSK is missing the velvet detachable bow, but if you are a little crafty, I can send you some awesome velvet material so that you can make a replacement bow- just specify and let me know!
The straps are held on by a button, so for taller lolitas, you can lengthen the dress if desired. The back is mostly shirred.
The pictures below make the black look washed out/faded, but I assure you that the JSK is pure black.
[Lace, velvet, and top detail]
[Lace, velvet, and bottom detail]
[Shoulder straps detail]
Langth: 35" (including bottom lace)
Waist: Free (empire waist)
I bought this off the comm_sales from a lovely lady. We have both only tried the JSK on, so it's technically still new. It's so beautiful, but it's too big on me ;_; (for reference, I have a 32" bust). The lacing in the front is adjustable, and the back is mostly shirred. The white lace isn't a pure white; it's more of an off-white. Also, like the above JSK, the pics may make the black look faded, but it is a true pure black.
[Bottom lace detail]
I'm not much for sidebows or baby pink XD;;; but this bow is great for sweet styles.
[Back + tag]
Montreal red x white shoes, size S (US 5.5/6): $30
I bought these used off the comm_sales, but they are too big on me. I usually wear a size 5 US, so I think this will be more suitable for someone who usually wears 5.5 or 6. The inside measures as 22.5 cm. It feels pretty wide when wearing them as well. There are a few scuffs on them, but they were there and known when I purchased them.
Thanks for looking! If you'd like any additional pics please don't hesitate to ask.