- payment by paypal only. if you wish to purchase something, please comment with your email address and zipcode so i can send you a paypal invoice.
- prices INCLUDE priority mail or ups shipping within the united states. i can ship to other countries but i will have to calculate the additional postage cost (and for heavy things like a large piece of fabric, it may be a substantial increase for overseas shipping).
- all pictures shown here link to larger versions.
- i don't smoke. i do live with a cat, but i practice enthusiastic use of a lint roller.
- i have an eglfeedback page here: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/172537.html
1. ITS red riding hood skirt & matching headbow - $45
- purchased from In the Starlight
- worn once & in excellent condition
- japanese print heavyweight cotton with black venice lace
- made for a 40 inch waist
- 20 inches long (measured from the bottom of the waistband)
- there's also a detachable (pinback) bow that i found after taking the photos
- would look really cute with the bolero below...
2. blasphemina's closet red riding hood bolero - $50
- never worn (it's beautiful but sadly doesn't look right on my giant boobs, and i sold the dress i got it for)
- red cotton (first photo is a better representation of color; it's a true red)
- ribbon closure, 3/4 puffed sleeves with heart applique, pointed hood with silk-covered acorn tassel
- relatively free-size... i have a 48" bust so anything below that really; i can take measurements when i get home if needed
- would look really cute with the skirt above :)
3. ITS cherry gingham JSK -
- custom-made from In the Starlight
- worn once (and briefly again for the crappy photo below, to show how it looks on), in excellent condition
- i added the cherry motif eyelet to the hem myself
- in the third photo above, it is worn with a moderate petticoat, but there's room for a much bigger one
- was made to fit a 48.5" bust and 41" waist
- measured from the waist, the skirt part is approx 24" long (i'm 5'7" and it hits just below my knees)
4. torrid tartan ruffle blouse -
- never worn, new with tags (original price was $54)
- Torrid size 2; has a 46" bust
5. betsey johnson flower & bow necklace -
- worn 2 or 3 times, no damage
- link to item (now sold out) on betsey johnson website
10. matryoshka border -
2 pieces: 160 x 17 section of tiny matryoshkas + 160 x 24 border section (4.4 yards total)
- japanese 100% cotton double gauze (cosmo)
has been pre-washed/machine dried
3 yards - vintage cotton, has not been pre-washed
8. bobby bear cotton -
- 104 x 43 (2.8 yards)
- heavyweight japanese cotton (yamada utako for kokka)
- has been pre-washed/machine dried
that's all for now. thanks for looking!