- No refunds, exchanges, or returns. I'll try to make pictures and descriptions as accurate as possible, so that returns/refunds/exchanges won't be necessary.
- I ship from Illinois. Those in the Chicagoland area are free to pick up items at an agreed destination to save on shipping.
- I accept paypal online (Elenoa@gmail.com), or cash/checks in person.
- I check my LJ frequently, but if it's urgent, feel free to email me at Elenoa@gmail.com
- Buyers pay for shipping and item price only, and all items are shipped with FREE tracking! That's right, no PP fees! However, prices do not include shipping unless stated otherwise.
- Terms may change at any time.
- International buyers are welcomed! But please do consider the shipping/insurance fees.
- Items go to whoever can pay first. Leave your PP to be "in line" for an item.
- Here's my eglfeedback page. I've also got feedback on ebay as TerminalHeavensR.
- Please provide feedback if you're interested in buying something from me!
- LIMITED TIME ONLY: Send me a "happy customer" picture and get a 5% refund! (5% not including shipping, but it will be sent as personal payment so no one gets hit with fees. Does not apply to trades!)
- All items are open to trades or partial trades.
First up, Skirts!
Offbrand peasant skirt
Measurements: lenght=24in, waist=32in. US size 6.
Condition: NWOT, by a US brand named American Living. Goes well with the blue bustier I'm selling below.
Offbrand buckle blouse
Measurements: US children's size 14, which is really a US missus size S. Bust=32in max, length=15.5in
Condition: Worn a few times. As you can see I've taken the liberty to sew some
Offbrand white blouse
Measurements: bust=32inches, armholes=10 inches
Condition: Worn a few times. I've also sewn some lace on this one. As you can see from the photos, they don't quite match up :C It's not very noticeable unless someone stares closely though.
Offbrand blue bustier
Measurements: US size 4, bust=34in max, length (strap to bottom)=21in
Condition: NWT, has been tried on. Works well with the blue peasant skirt I'm selling above. Also by American Living.
Offbrand hime-esque shoes
Price: $20 SHIPPED IN THE USA
Size: about US size 9 (Taiwan size 39)
Condition: Worn out once or twice, but in otherwise perfect condition! They're almost pearly white, and kept in really good condition by me.
Offbrand black mary janes by mudd
Price: $25 SHIPPED IN THE USA.
Size: Us Women's 9.5 M. They measure a little more than 10in inside in length.
Condition: Worn out like 3 times. Pretty new. Refer to the photos for some slight scuffs.
What I prefer:
-Jumper skirts/one pieces
-White, black, or cream
-Light pastel yellow, pink, or lavender. (NO BLUE PLEASE!)
-Classic lolita style
-Offbrand (bodyline, F+F, taobao brands)
If what you're selling is worth more than what you're trading for, I'm willing to cover a difference of up to $50 but no more than that.
For reference, my measurements are 36/29/40 (inches) Dresses need to be at least 38in long, and skirts need to be at least 25 in long.
I will only consider selling these items if I cannot find things I'd like to trade for. I will only consider trading for skirts if I cannot find things I'd like to trade for.
First up is my prized Rose Melody White x Gold Chandelier set
View better stock photos here at Qcute's shop!
Measurements: Top: Bust=35in, length=19in (from top of straps to bottom of ruffles). Skirt: waist=30in, length=28in
Condition: THESE ARE NOT BRAND NEW. I've worn them twice, for a total of no more than 24 hours. I've taken very good care of these, and as you can see the tags are still on there. I would like to trade these as a set if possible. These are in REALLY good condition, without flaws as far as I can see.
Price: It was bought at about $160. I will consider selling these for about
Special request: would like to trade for this jsk in white x gold!
Fan+Friend AP Replica
See a stock photo of the AP original here!
Measurements: Length=39in, bust=36in or a little bigger due to the shirring in the back
Condition: I bought this off ebay a year or so back from another lolita. It's not available on F+F anymore as far as I know. It's got a country lolita feel to it, and there are no flaws or stains as far as I know. I did take the lacing out of the back, but I will include those in the purchase. Worn out maybe once or twice.
Price: I bought this at about $70. I will consider selling this at