- First to comment is first in line for the item, but will lose this spot if they don't confirm they want to buy the item within 48 hours and there's more people interested. Please let me know if you're no longer interested.
- Prices are in Euro, I will not accept payments in different currencies because of varying conversion rates (and Paypal will convert it for you anyway!)
- I ship from the Netherlands, please tell me your location and the items you're interested in so I can calculate shipping costs.
- I will usually ship the items on the first work day (so no weekends, sorry!) after receiving payment, if shipping is delayed I will let you know. I will always notify you by e-mail when the item has been shipped.
- Because international customs are a huge pain in the Netherlands, I will mark the item down when needed and will also try to make it look like a genuine birthday gift to minimize the chance of having to pay extra :)
- I prefer Paypal, but also welcome international bank transfers. Please tell me when you want to pay by bank transfer so I can send you my IBAN and bank information.
- All clothes have been cleaned and ironed before shipment, but please note I do have pets (rodents). I will try my best to remove every little hair, but please keep this in mind if you're very allergic to pets. I do not smoke though. :)
- If you would like more pictures or better proof pictures of a certain item, feel free to ask!
- No trades please, thank you!
- Feedback: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/480873.html , screenshot of comments on the old DBS: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/tomatie/feedback.jpg
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Little Kitty Bouquet JSK: E180,- OBO (Baby's regular size M)
This is an adorable JSK but it's way too sweet for me, I've only worn it once :( The print has bears, bunnies and tiny birds hidden everywhere between the flowers and sparkles (but not a single kitty!), it is really cute. Waist ties and front ribbon are detachable, everything's in mint condition!
Bought new from Baby in Tokyo, will ship in original shopping bag ^^
It's sold out on Baby's website, so here's an old stock picture from Fururun:
Front details http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/tomatie/verkoopsels004.jpg (cute pearl buttons!)
Back shirring http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/tomatie/verkoopsels008.jpg
Detachable front bow http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/tomatie/verkoopsels005.jpg
Cute bunny in the print! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/tomatie/verkoopsels007.jpg
Bodyline bunny ear blouse: E20,- (size M: max bust 94cm, max waist 74 cm)
Worn once, then decided it's not my style. Sorry for the wrinkles, I fail at ironing blouses!
The flash took away alot of the color, it is actually a nice pastel pink with white lace and pearl buttons.
Bodyline stock pic http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/tomatie/l009-2.jpg
Back (please note that waist ties are detachable, but bunny ears are not!) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/tomatie/verkoopsels012.jpg
Bodyline Sweets skirt: E25,- (size M, shirring and waist ties in the back)
Again, wore it once and decided it's way too sweet for me! The front ribbon was not detachable but since it sits really awkwardly under a blouse (like the bunny blouse with the ruffled hem), I carefully removed it. Please tell me if you'd like me to sew it back on or keep it detachable! It's actually pretty cute as a head bow or you could sew it onto a pin to use as a brooch :3 Waist ties are not attached in picture, but they are in mint condition.
Please tell me if I forgot something or if you'd like some extra pictures.
Thanks for watching, have a nice day ^_^