Feel free to haggle. I'll consider all reasonable offers
Payment and Priority
- Priority goes to the first person who can pay my asking price.
- If two people offer the same price, the first person to leave their paypal information will get the item.
- I accept Paypal payments only.
- Shipping cost and Paypal fees are not included in my asking price unless otherwise stated.
- Please inform me of your location when you leave your paypal information. I will then calculate shipping for you. If you are okay with the shipping price, I will invoice you.
- I ship out items every few days. If you need an item sooner, please let me know and I will be happy to rush out to the post office for you. :)
- I usually use first class mail. If you require Priority mail, delivery confirmation, or a tracking number, please let me know. For international orders, this may raise your costs quite a bit.
- Additional pictures and measurements can be taken upon request.
Wishlist for Trades: http://irontealeaf.livejournal.com/58671.html
BTSSB Parfait skirt in White
Details: Stock Photo
Condition: There is a quarter sized discoloration on the upper part of the front of the skirt. I would have taken a picture, but my camera doesn't pick it up. It's very light, only slightly discolored. Otherwise, it's been gently worn, but is still in good condition. Comes with the waist ties. Fits up to a 27" waist.
Asking: $130 or best offer.
BTSSB under the knee lace top socks.
Condition: Worn a few times by myself and friends, but the socks are clean and have been washed. There is also some slight discoloration on the bottom of the foot. Not noticeable when worn.
BTSSB over the knee lace top socks.
Condition: Worn a few times by myself and friends, but the socks are clean and have been washed. There is a small black spot on the very bottom of the foot. There is also some slight discoloration on the bottom of the foot. Not noticeable when worn. Some pilling on the fabric. Again, this pair is OVER THE KNEE.
Thanks for looking!
Also, I'm still taking offers above $200 on my Fruit's Parlor JSK: http://community.livejournal.com/egl_comm_sales/9324557.html