1. This is where you can find my feedback- http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/1648
Just to let you know, I will probably look at your feedback before a sale. I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone for any reason.
2. Prices are in USD. I only do sales in the United States right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Transactions will take place over paypal. All prices are negotiable.
3. Prices include paypal fees and basic shipping with tracking. I ship all items in plastic shipping envelopes with the item wrapped in another layer of protective plastic. If you wish for your items to be in a bubble envelope or a box it will cost a little more.
4. Insurance is not included in the cost. Generally it is only a couple dollars more so I recommend it. I will email you images of a package addressed to you and the receipt of shipping if you like. Also keep in mind that once a package leaves my hands, I have no control over it and I cannot take responsibility for it. By buying from me, you understand these terms.
5. Feel free to ask me any questions! I can offer more detailed pictures and worn photos as well. I don't mind doing business over PM, but make a note in the comments below with regards to what item if you decide to send me a private message. Please refrain from leaving your paypal address in the comments. It’s much safer to simply send me a message.
6. I have a cat so please be aware if you have allergies! I’ll lint roll everything down before I ship, but stray cat hair happens.
Today my proof is…my quilt. It is the same pattern that is in this proof picture:
So, here we go!-
now $224 shipped!
Condition: New with tags
Description: This warm coat is perfect for the upcoming cooler seasons; unfortunately for me, I don't really get those where I live! haha~ The soft lining is a beautiful dusty pink featuring a bear print; It is ultra cute! No flaws, but the soft, fluffy trim on the sleeves, collar, and bottom could use a bit of a lint roll. I will make sure to do so before shipping. This coat has never been worn and is new with tags.
Now $120 shipped!
Condition: New with tags; small printing error on bottom
Description: This OP has some serious detailing on it. I took nice close-up of the top-most portion of the dress which you can check out here . The lace on the collar and sleeves is beautiful, and the polka-dots and bows on the bottom give it an extra cute look. I am regretfully selling it because it really does not fit in my wardrobe. I would rather see it go to a nice loving home than sit in my closet with its beauty wasted. There is a small printing error on the bottom, but it is hardly noticeable. You can see it here .
Description: This skirt might seem quite basic at a first glance, but it is so much more. The lace details and pintucks are gorgeous. I have tried this skirt with and without a petticoat and it looks very nice both ways. The fabric is warm and good for the cooler seasons. Unfortunately, it does not really get cold where I live so I am selling it.
Now $92 shipped!
Condition: New with tags
Description: This salopette is super cute! The mocha colored dots on the darker brown make it a sweet, chocolatey little dress. I have tried it on once, but it did not suit me. It also comes with a detachable bow as shown in the picture!~
Description: This petticoat does not add a lot of fluff, but it makes a great topper to your base petti to give it some extra oomph! I have worn it once and then hand-washed it.
Also, I am looking to buy the postcards from the recent AP chocolate releases featuring Imai Kira's beautiful artwork. I am looking for both the Musee du Chocolat postcard and the Royal Chocolate postcard. I will also look at any other Imai Kira postcards or simply prints that have to do with chocolate themed dresses or with a mint and brown color scheme.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my post! If you would like extra pictures, have an offer, or just have any other general questions about the post, please feel free to ask away!