EGL Feedback (+3) Here
Ebay Feedback Here
- I ship from the US, I will ship internationally though buyer is responsible for custom fees.
- If you'd like a tracking number, insurance, sign-on-delivery, or delivery confirmation, let me know before I invoice.
- I will ship within 3 days of payment clearing unless otherwise noted.
- Price includes shipping to the US unless otherwise noted. International shipping is not included. Default shipping method is USPS Priority Mail.
- Expedited shipping options are available. PM me with postal/zip code for a quote.
- Paypal only! No fees for buyer.
- I have a cat and dog but keep them away from my wardrobe.
- No holds, sorry!
- I will look at alternative offers and trades, but retain the right to refuse them.
- Feel free to PM me with any questions! :)
Alice and the Pirates Rosary Corset Princess Skirt in Brown
Beautiful high-waisted skirt, great for classic/bittersweet lolita or
steampunk fashions. Bought in the San Francisco Baby the Stars Shine
Bright Store, only been worn a few times and hand washed, so it's still
in new condition. It is the 2011 release of the Rosary Corset Princess
skirt. The material is rather heavy and the lace is thick and soft. Has
shirring and corset lacing. No marks/tears/rip/stains, etc. Like New
Waist: 61.5-73cm Length: 66cm
I don't have the stock photo. I'm the second owner but I have only worn
it a few times briefly. Still in very good condition, just a bit
wrinkly. There is an extra button sewn in to the side still. The
material is light, great for the upcoming spring/summer season. Please
keep in mind, this is a blouse for skirts worn on the waist, not hips.
Size small (appx 34" bust, 28" waist, free hips, 21" length)