• I am shipping from Florida.
• I am accepting PayPal only.
• Please PM me for information regarding shipping fees. Fees will vary by your location based on zip code or country.
• Shipping fees will then be added to the original price of the item.
• I will only be able to ship on weekdays (Monday—Friday). Also, please give me five days to send the item, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
• Lost or damaged packages are not my responsibility.
• I do not own any pets and I live in a non-smoking household.
• Prices are in US dollars.
My feedback for egl: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/1706
Bust- 32 inches
Waist- 24.5 inches
Sleeve Length- 20 inches
Skirt Length- 22 (includes 2 inches of lace)
Total Length- 34 inches
Never worn (except to try on) Surface Spell Gothic Lady in Black OP
Purchased from Qutieland
Price- $50 (not including shipping)
The dress is very well made, the lace is good quality and the fabric is very nice. I'm not sure if it was a miscommunication in measurments, but the skirt was made shorter than I wanted, about an inch and a half so, although the lace at the bottom does help to hide this. The extra inch in a half would have made the skirt length the typical lolita length, I think. I'm not sure if this can be remedied with adding on more fabric at the edge or wearing a petticoat with pretty lace at the bottom. For reference I am 5'3. Sorry for the ugly watermarks, I caught someone using my pictures on Poupée Girl. Poupée Girl... of all things *sigh*.
The sleeves are ment to be worn pushed up...
A reference/stock photo is here: http://www.clobbaonline.com/web_ima
...but here is what the sleeves look like pushed down.
In a coordinate and with a petticoat:
Thank you for looking. If you have questions please ask.