- Please don't comment unless you intend to buy. Private message me to talk about unrelated things-- e.g. how much you like/don't like a certain item, humorous asides, why I'm selling a certain piece, etc (nothing personal; it just makes the sales post less confusing for everyone if there aren't extraneous comments XD).
- No holds and no waiting list. The first person to provide her paypal address and actually pay will get the item. I'm willing to do payment plans, though, so just ask!
- No trades, unless you can offer specific Juliette et Justine pieces I'm looking for; I'm not interested in anything else. Please private message me with JetJ trade offers and I'll respond right away!
- For clothing, all measurements are of the garments themselves, not the ideal body measurements you need to fit them. Make sure to leave yourself room or the garment will not fit properly (your body measurements should be a bit *smaller* than the garment measurement to ensure it fits properly).
- Click on the photos to see the larger versions in my flickr, but please don't use any of my photos without permission.
Metamorphose Rose Bouquet op (real name unknown, possibly from 2002?) - $180
Shipping to the USA - $10
Shipping anywhere else - $20
So many ruffles and pin tucks! This dress was featured in a Metamorphose advertisement in Gothic & Lolita Bible #5 back in 2002, but other than that I haven't been able to find much information about it (I made up a name that seemed suitable). It's definitely old, and I've only seen it for sale a couple of times in the last ten years. This dress features material printed with dusty pink rose bouquets and woven with a subtle design of flowers and leaves; very, very soft to the touch. Pin tucks and small ruffles decorate the entire dress and blue ribbons adorn the elasticized puff sleeves. It has an empire waist, a slightly longer length skirt, and an invisible zipper going up the back of the dress. There is no shirring, but there are detachable waist ties to adjust the size smaller if necessary. It's in good condition with no flaws other than a feeling of age due to the fact that it's over 10 years old, but it's still a stunning dress! I'm sad to sell it, but I need to make room in my closet for things I wear more often.
2002 Metamorphose ad, page 1
2002 Metamorphose ad, page 2
bust: 36 inches
empire waist: 32 inches
length: 39 inches
Shipping to anywhere else - $20
Longer length classic jsk in excellent condition with no flaws except one of the buttons attaching the waist tie is a bit loose (easily repairable). It looks good either with a blouse or cardigan/bolero! Please take a look at the detail photos ~
see more information, stock photos, and measurements on hellolace!
closeup of bodice
closeup of lace
example coordinate photo from Alice Deco
Shipping anywhere else - $15
This lace-covered straw hat is perfect for warm weather-- wear it jauntily askew to complete the perfect spring or summer coordinate! It has a comb sewn inside, along with lace ties to secure it around the back of the head. Bought used and worn once by me, no major flaws! Must be shipped in a box to prevent crushing.
Overall diameter: 8 inches (measured from edge of brim to opposite edge of brim)
Crown diameter: 5 inches
Crown height: 2 inches
Shipping anywhere else - $20
This Victorian Maiden chiffon dress is flocked with a black velvet design of roses! An attached black velvet waist band and detachable black velvet bow decorate the empire waist in front, while the back has a generous panel of shirring topped with velvet ribbon corset lacing. This dress is soft and elegant, and very hard to find now since it was never released again in this particular colorway <3 I'm the first owner, and I wore it twice but it's in mint condition with no flaws; it looks and feels like a new dress!
Find more information about measurements and stock photos at lolibrary (couldn't find an entry for the original release, so I linked the re-release because the measurements are the same)
closeup of bodice
closeup of flocked velvet print
Shipping anywhere else - $9
Lovely distressed h.Naoto GRAMM hair accessory that looks great with ghostly white GRAMM coordinates! I received it in a lucky pack, but I just don't wear white enough to justify keeping it ;o; In excellent shape and ready to wear!
Shipping to anywhere else - $24
This beautiful and intricate dress from h.Naoto Seven has layers all attached! It includes a printed black velvet dress cut with an asymmetrical hem, a soft lace overdress, and a knit bolero over top. This piece is very rare; there may have been only one made, which happens occasionally with h.Naoto! Perfect, unworn condition with tags still attached. Please take a look at all the photos so you can see all the details of this piece ~
closeups of bodice with bolero worn closed and open
view with lace overdress ruched up
closeup of laser-cut skull trim
bust: 32-40 inches (velvet underdress is stretchy)
waist: same as above
length: 35 inches at shortest point and 44 inches at longest point (measured from top of shoulder to bottom hem)