- Feedba http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/18429
- NO TRADES.
- All prices includes shipping USA domestic, priority shipping with delivery confirmation. For international buyers, please inquire (most of the time it's $15 extra, depending weight of item). International packages will also be shipped USPS priority mail flat rate and comes with delivery confirmation. Please note, USPS does not come with tracking and only includes delivery confirmation, which is proof that it's sent/delivered but does not offer real time tracking. If you want insurance, please request it
- Please allow me up to a week to ship out items.
- For direct sales, whoever comments first willing to pay the full price and shipping will get the item. Please PM me your paypal address. Buyers are obligated to pay the invoice within 24 hours.
- Unless otherwise stated, everything was purchased second hand. There may be regular wear on these garments that I did not notice. I will point out any major flaws/problems in the description.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages once it have left my hand, please pay extra for insurance if you are worried.
- All measurements are amateur measurements and/or taken off Lolibrary.
- Feel free to haggle! Let me know if you have any questions!
Size L / Gray
Waist: 75cm (~29.5in)
Length: 108cm (~42.5in)
Shoulder: 34cm (~13.4in)
Krad Lanrete's website calls this colorway gray but it looks more beige to me in real life (very much like the picture). I got it new with tags but have since removed the tags when I tried it on. Measurements taken from the website is pretty spot on. Close-up o panel 1 panel 2, an waist tie.
This item is missing the waist ties and the buttons on one side where the waist ties are supposed to attach too. Picture of the corset opened showing the front shirring and close-up of the print
FRILL h. Naoto Birdcage Velour JSK
Black x Red
Length: 32in (not including the giant back bow)
This dress is missing a button in the front. The giant bow on the back is detachable. Here's a picture of the embroidery in the front.
The color of this print on the skirt is not as vibrant as Megan wanted it to be so she never officially released this skirt in this colorway, but made an exception for me. I really love this print but don't have many opportunities to wear it so I'm putting it up for sale. The skirt has boning, lining, a pocket, detachable bow, and comes with a matching headbow. The corset lacing in the back can make this skirt smaller around the waist. Picture of the print 1 print 2, print 3, and close-up of the headbow
This blouse have a few discoloration at the top of collar in front n inside the blouse. The detachable long arm sleeves for this blouse is missing