- Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
- Item comes from a pet free and smoke free home
- Once shipped, I cannot take responsibility for packages unless you choose insurance
- First person to leave a paypal address gets the item.
- Sorry, I do not to do payment plans.
- I ship within 72 hours after receiving cleared payment, expect for Sundays when the post office is closed
- Payment methods accepted: PayPal in USD
- For trades, please include feedback and proof photos.
- Please be sure to pm paypal address and wait for me to confirm invoice before paying.
My Feedback: http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeed
Proof: My teddy bear
I really love these shoes but they are a little too small so I never wore them. Really deserves to go to someone who will wear them out. I bought them used but they look worn only once. Would pair wonderfully with the two dresses in this post!
Innocent World Classical Square OP
Condition: New without tags
For Measurements: hellolace.net/wardrobe/innocent-world/ty
Beautiful Rococo style dress with removable bows. The color is more a a light blue and reminds me of Marie Antoinette. Never had a chance to wear it so I'm hoping to find a new owner that will. Would be perfect for a classic coordinate or fancy picnic. The above shoes with other pink accessories would coordinate well with this dress.
Victorian Maiden Beth Antique Parasol Print JSK
Condition: Purchased second hand, no flaws. Includes waist ties
Measurements: Bust 86cm Waist 68cm Length 95cm
Rare Beth dress with an all over parasol print. Been holding on to it because I love the print but the color just doesn't suit me. Can easily go from classic to mori.
For Trading, here is my wishlist: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14411563@N0
I also adore Jane Marple, Emily Temple Cute, and Alice & the Pirates.
Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.
Thank you for looking!